Want to fill the passwords and other fields like usernames automatically on the daily-visiting websites of your PC? Do you have any wish to give high-level protection to your passwords from unethical hackers? Are you interested in keeping powerful passwords for your online accounts and desktop computer? Want to synchronize all your passwords across multiple devices with a single mouse click? These are some of the queries that most of the users will search for. And in that situation, the best solution they can get is Password Manager XP (eXtra Protection). Download this Password Manager XP Portable Version on your Windows 10 using the download link at the end.
Password Manager XP is the top best password management software that concentrates on protecting the passwords and managing them on your Windows desktops. It allows you to create the master password to lock the passwords and sensitive information under the encrypted vault. Only the authorized users who know the master password can access the vault so that no outsiders will hack your private data.
You can download this Password Manager XP (eXtra Protection) Portable Version on all Windows Operating Systems, from Windows XP to Windows 10. This free password protection software is compatible with Windows 32-bit (x86) and Windows 64-bit (x64) processors. Let us see more information about this password management software in the below sections.
Password Manager XP Portable Version Brief Introduction:
We have to keep the passwords for locking and unlocking the accounts, apps, desktops, Smartphones, and other devices. If the device or online account is not password-protected, anyone can access and misuse it, like moving the files to different locations, deleting data, etc. What if your Facebook’s login credentials are hacked? If it happens, then you will lose your online privacy, along with the private data loss. Thus, passwords play a crucial role in protecting data, privacy, and identity, among others. In some cases, we unable to memorize the passwords, usernames, and banking credentials while browsing or banking or shopping online. That’s why we need a secure environment where we can store all our secret data on our desktops.
Password Management Software will solve all your problems related to passwords and sensitive info. You can save, manage, and access the passwords on your Windows computers through this password manager. Calculating all the factors, we suggest you download the Password Manager XP Portable Version on your Windows 10 PC.
This free password manager for PC can able to store any number of passwords in the encrypted vault. Since it uses advanced encryption algorithms like Cast128, 3DES, Twofish, and others, you no need to worry about the hacking or stealing of your information.
CP-Lab manufactures this password manager for all Windows editions (XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10). You can download it quickly because of the small file size (less than 50 MB). Moreover, the intuitive and hassle-free dashboard of this free download Password Manager XP allows both home and commercial users to use it easily.
Apart from that, Android users can also download and use it on their Smartphones to secure their passwords. Visit the official website of the CP-Lab to download Password Manager XP for Android. Want to know the full features-list of this extra password protection software? Then visit the following sections.
Password Generation by Password Manager XP:
The Password Generator included in this Password Manager XP Portable Version allows you to create passwords for existing accounts or new ones. It asks you to choose Lower Case Letters, Upper Case Letters, Digits, and Special Characters by checking the checkboxes.
Even you can specify the characters in the given field to exclude them in the password. You can also the inbuilt password template by selecting from the drop-down list.
Also, check out the Cyclonis Password Manager Review (2020) for Windows.
At the same time, the users need to specify the password length by using the up-and-down buttons.
Finally, click the Generate button to create the passwords for your accounts. If you satisfy with the generated password, then click the OK button, or else, again, click the generate button until you satisfy.
Password Manager XP (eXtra Protection) for Windows 10 Features:
- The Password Manager XP for Windows 10 contains the Form Filling option to fill the required fields like usernames and passwords automatically on the websites. You can integrate this password manager on your default browsers, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.
- For protecting the passwords and other confidential documents stored on this vault, it offers various encryption standards, such as AES-256 bit, Twofish, Tea (128-bit), RC4, 3DES, etc.
- Moreover, Windows’ password protection software allows you to access passwords from different devices across the network.
- The user interface of this Password Manager XP Portable Version is simple and user-friendly, and you can make changes to it according to your requirements.
- To easily open and operate the password manager on your desktop, you can minimize it to the system tray.
- At the same time, the free download Password Manager for Windows is used to check the expired and weak passwords.
- You can import and export the passwords in multiple formats, such as CSV and TXT forms.
- Using the backup and restore features offered by this top best password manager, you can save the passwords in the cloud storage services and retrieve them whenever wanted.
- You can change the interface’s language to any of the supported ones, such as English, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Romanian, Russian, etc.
- CP-Lab develops this Password Manager XP (eXtra Protection) for multiple operating systems, such as Windows, Mac, and Android OS.
- More importantly, you can use this password protection tool to lock the essential files and folders to avoid modifications.
- Removable Devices Wizard included in this Password Manager XP allows you to install it on any external drives, such as USBs, Pen Drives, etc. Thus, you can run this password manager on any PC without installing it.
- The manufacturers of this Password Manager XP produce it in multiple editions, such as Free, Professional, and Corporate.
Password Manager XP System Specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 2003/2008/2012/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Faster (32/64-bit)
- RAM: 512 MB or Above
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space
- Published by: CP-Lab
Summary of Password Manager XP Portable Version:
To sum up everything from the above paragraphs, I would like to say that keeping the passwords and banking credentials in a secure vault is necessary due to the emerging unethical hacking. At the same time, managing all our passwords is also important because sometimes, we unable to recall them while accessing the accounts/apps on our desktops. And providing strong passwords for our accounts protects them from hacking and stranger attacks. That’s why we recommended this Password Manager XP for your Windows 10. Downloading this best password management software will solve all your problems.
The Password Manager XP Portable Version creates strong and unhackable passwords for the newly created accounts. This Password Manager XP (eXtra Protection) safeguards the essential passwords, banking credentials, and other documents in the encrypted vault. Since it uses advanced encryption algorithms like Blowfish, Rijndael, Serpent, and others, no one can unlock and access your vault.
You can import and export passwords from other browsers. Apart from the above features, it also includes an adjustable interface, checking for the expired passwords, backup and restore of passwords, etc. So, download this Password Manager XP on your desktops by clicking the download button given below.
Click here to get the link to download the Password Manager XP (eXtra Protection) Portable Version for Windows 10.