The Pavtube HD Video Converter 4.9 is the free download video converting software for Windows PCs. The free video converter helps you to convert the HD videos like MXF, MTS, TiVo, MOV, and MKV to almost all video formats. It can encode canon footage, Sony shootings, and more camera video for different purposes. The best video converter can edit the videos with Sony Vegas, adobe premiere pro, Windows Move maker and many more. Get the latest version HD video converter free by clicking on the below-specified button. The Pavtube HD Video Converter full version is compatible with Windows all versions that support both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Pavtube HD Video Converter Free Download Overview:
When you want to watch your captured HD video on your Android phone, system or any other devices, it may not be played because of compatibility. So, you need to convert the captured HD videos to other video formats to watch on your playback devices. In order to convert the HD Videos, you need to download the best HD video converter. Then, you can opt the free download Pavtube HD Video Converter for converting the videos. It allows you to convert the 1080/720 HD videos like MTS, MXF, TiVo, MOV, MKV to various video formats with no loss of quality. The best video converter uses the NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies to convert the HD video files with faster speed.
Moreover, the converting tool allows you to convert HD videos from HD camcorders such as Sony, Panasonic, Vegas, Canon, TiVo DVRs and DVs to other A/V formats including MKV, MP4, MPG, MOV, AVI, TS, FLV, 3GP, 3G2, MP3, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A and more. Further, you can watch the converted video on many devices including Smartphone, Android devices, Apple, iPhone, iPad, Xbox, Blackberry, Nokia and many devices.
Besides, you can convert the HD video for editing with Sony Vegas Pro, Pinnacle Studio, Adobe Premier, CyberLink Photo Director, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Windows Movie Maker, etc. Download latest version Pavtube HD Video Converter, lets you convert your HD videos to many other formats to play on your devices.
The Pavtube HD Video Converter has the simple and easy to understand user interface. The video converting tool requires basic knowledge in video editing. You can install it less system space on your PC. It does not slow down your PC performance at all. You can also visit the Fox Video Converter Free Download – Converting Software for Windows 10.
Pavtube HD Video Converter Full Version for Windows Main Features:
- The Pavtube HD Video Converter adopted Optimized audio and video sync technology, so, you can enjoy the better output quality.
- Moreover, it uses NVIDIA’s CUDA technology and ATI Stream technologies to convert the video files with 6X faster. The GPU acceleration technology saves a lot of time when using the h.264 codec to convert the video formats.
- The full version of Pavtube HD Video Converter for Windows also offers you the trim and crop functions to get the specific length of the video file while the crop function helps you to remove the black edges and unwanted video areas easily.
- By using the split function, you can split the selected video file into required video files by specifying the quantity, duration, and size.
- Additionally, the HD video converter offers you the merge function to merge the two or more video files. Also, it replaces the original audio or the music you want.
- With this best converting software, you can add text, images, and video watermarks. The video watermark function will add a picture-in-picture effect on your video.
- You can capture the snapshot at favorite places in HD videos while playing the video.
Pavtube HD Video Converter System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10(both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: 500MHz Intel or 500MHz AMD CPU
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Hard Disk Drive: 512MB or above
Pavtube HD Video Converter Conclusion:
Overall, the Pavtube HD Video Converter is simple and easy to use video converter. The free converter allows you to convert the HD videos to many other formats to play on your devices.