Pavtube Video Converter Free Trial is one of the best video converting software for Windows and Mac Operating Systems. The best video converter used to converts any of your recorded, downloaded, imported, or existing video and audio files from one format to another format quickly. At the same time, this free video converter also supports to converts SD and HD video and audio files. This best free video converter supports to converts different types of video and audio file formats, including HD, 4K, UHD, and BD also.
The ultimate & professional video converter provides basic editing tools to make your video and audio files into incredible output looks. You can edit videos by trimming, cropping, splitting videos, add text/image watermark as copyright protection, and attach external subtitles into source media for entertainment. Pavtube Video Converter Trial Version supports to converts your multimedia files up to a certain period, if you want the full version, then you need to upgrade or purchase a premium version.
Pavtube Video Converter Trial Version is free to download from our website, then click on the below-provided download button at the end of the topic. Furthermore, Pavtube Video Converter works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Lastly, the professional video converter also works on both Windows 32-bit as well as 64-bit processors.
Pavtube Video Converter Free Trial Key Features:
- Pavtube Video Converter Free Trial is well-designed with a simple, intuitive, user-friendly interface. So, all categories of users (both the novice as well as professional users) can easily manage it quickly.
- The best video converter converts any of your SD or HD video and audio files from one format to other formats without quality loss.
- At the same time, you can easily convert 1080p HD video for portable devices and HD media players, including Apple TV, iPad, iPhone 4, Galaxy S III, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Xoom, etc.
- This best free video converter provides batch video processing function, so you can convert more than one video simultaneously to other video formats and save your precious time and energy.
- Pavtube Video Converter Trial Version provides NVIDIA’s CUDA technology, and ATI Stream technology helps to accelerate 6X faster conversion speed.
- Moreover, it also provides various special effects, like simple laplacian sharpen, gray, flip color, invert, aged film, and more to make your videos more attractive looks.
- You can add *.srt, *.ass, *.ssa subtitles into your recorded MXF, MOV, MTS/AVCHD footages, so you can get more fun when playing the converted video files.
- Pavtube Video Converter for Windows 7/10 allows you to trim unwanted parts from your video as well as you can also crop unwanted black bars and unwanted area of the video file.
- Besides, it helps to merge multiple formats of video files to make a single one and convert it to your desired video format.
- It can also split the selected video file into several smaller video clips based on the clip quantity, duration time, or data you set up.
- Pavtube Video Converter Free Trial also supports to add text, images, video watermarks to your video files as well as you can capture and save your video scenes as snapshots images.
- Lastly, Pavtube Video Converter for Windows comes with a multilingual interface so that all languages people can solve their issues instantly.
Pavtube Video Converter Trial Version System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (both 32-Bit and 64-Bit).
- Processor: 500 MHz Intel/AMD CPU or higher.
- RAM: 512 MB of Memory or above.
- Hard Disk: 60 MB of free disk space.
- Developer: Pavtube Studio
Pavtube Video Converter for Windows Conclusion:
Pavtube Video Converter Free Trial Download can converts any of your SD or HD video and audio files from one format to other formats easily. Moreover, it supports converting a wide range of video and audio formats or extensions. It can also help to import video and audio files from all internal and external storage drives like hard drives, pen drives, floppy drives, USBs, micro SDs, memory cards, and other removable drives. To solve your video issues (converting and editing queries), you can download & install Pavtube Video Converter for Windows. Lastly, Pavtube Video Converter Trial Version is free to download from our website and works on all versions of Windows and Mac platforms.