Download PC Health Advisor for Windows 10, as it not only allows you to scan all types of files to identify duplicates present on your system but also lets you analyze and defragment your disk. Moreover, this free PC Health Advisor can also recover hard disk space by removing old restore points that are no longer required. Further, PC Health Advisor supports various editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you can also download and install the updated version of this free PC optimizer on all X86 as well as X64 configurations.
PC Health Advisor Free Download Updated Version Review:
Did you ever identify the reasons for slow PC performance and resolve them to improve your productivity? When we use our PC for a longer period, it is quite common that the PC performance might slow due to various reasons. In this post, let us discuss some of those reasons due to which PC performance might drop, and later on, we shall also discuss how we can resolve those issues. Some of the issues that relate to the slow PC performance include too many file fragments, duplicate files, startup items, and many more.
File fragmentation can reduce your productivity as the system might consume too much time when there are multiple fragments of several files present on your disk. Along with this, duplicate files can also drag your device performance by increasing the time consumed for security scans and many more. So, developers have come with various PC optimizers that can eliminate duplicate files, and even perform defragmentation of the disk. For this reason, experts advise you to check for all the features of PC optimizers before you download and install them.
PC Health Advisor Free Download Updated Version is highly efficient in performing multiple PC optimization tasks such as disk defragmentation, eliminating duplicate files, and it can even reduce the number of unwanted startup items. More importantly, this best free PC optimizer can also improve the browser’s performance by letting you manage browser helper objects. Users who are optimistic about the PC Health Advisor can move to the lower end of the article and click on the download button to download and install its updated version.
Salient Features of PC Health Advisor for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of PC Health Advisor for Windows 10/7, users can disable several unnecessary startup programs from starting at the time when your operating system starts. By doing so, your system starts faster and can start performing all your required tasks.
- Further, this free PC optimizer can also optimize the speed of your computer by removing unwanted processes and tweaking settings such as hibernation, prefetch, desktop search, and even clearing page file on reboot.
- Furthermore, the process manager tool in this best PC optimizer can also improve memory usage by optimizing the active process, or by terminating the unwanted process which can improve your PC speed.
- Moreover, the file extension manager in this software can also recommend several programs for handling specific file extensions.
- More importantly, PC Health Advisor can also clear Windows temporary files and recent history information to free up disk space, which other programs can make use to produce results quickly.
- In addition to this, users can also disable certain areas of the registry which you do not want the program to scan.
- Apart from these features, you can also set up and manage scheduled defrags to keep your computer optimized.
We also recommend you to download and install MyCleanPC PC Optimizer for Windows 10 as it is also one of the best PC optimizers available in the market.
System Requirements of PC Health Advisor:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 300 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on PC Health Advisor:
On the whole, PC Health Advisor is one of the top-class PC optimizers that can let you schedule disk defragmentation, and it can also delete Windows temporary files. Additionally, it can also allow you to scan various registry items such as uninstall entries, shell extensions, file references, and many more.