pCloud drive is a free cloud storage service to which you can back up all your data and store them in the cloud backup. The secure cloud storage uses TLS/ SSL encryption technology to ensure that there are no data leakages and you don’t lose your files. Therefore, you will not have to worry about the safety of your personal files and folders. pCloud is available for web, mobile phones and also as a drive for easy accessibility. Therefore, sync all your devices with your pCloud drive account and back up all your data from them. Access the deleted media within a few weeks time as the cloud storage deletes them permanently after that.
Download pCloud drive for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP. Also, this secure cloud storage is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture. Install on mobile phones as well and upload files to your cloud.
pCloud also enables you to generate sharable links and share them with your family and friends. Furthermore, you can also create downloadable links which enables them to download media and similarly generate upload links that enable them to upload files to your cloud storage. Enable the auto-backup feature to back up data immediately after it enters your phone. Or you can manually choose the data you want to back up to save space and keep only the important files.
pCloud Free Cloud Storage Key Features:
- Store all your data such as photos, videos, documents, music and other media files in pCloud. Access your media anytime anywhere easily.
- Install pCloud on your mobile phones as well and sync your accounts with it. Therefore, all the data automatically gets uploaded to the cloud backup.
- Easily browse through the cloud file storage to find files or folders by entering its name in the search bar available on at the top of the pCloud’s dashboard.
- Filter all your files by their format for easier search using the quick search option. Also, you can search for files by categories such as audio, video, documents, images and archives in the pCloud drive.
- In case you delete files and want to access them, you can recover those files from the Trash folder within a certain period of time.
- pCloud free cloud storage lets you upload files of large sizes including HD videos to your cloud. pCloud offers unlimited storage.
- Furthermore, download or upload files at a comparatively faster speed. You can also generate upload and download links and share them with your family and friends. Therefore, it lets them download media and also upload into the cloud.
- In addition to that, you can also generate direct links for your cloud folders that make it public and visible to anyone you share the link with.
- Synchronize and back up your data from time to time in order to avoid losing them due to various reasons. Also, in case your mobile gets stolen, you can easily restore all your files from the cloud backup.
- Similarly, backup all your data, either manually or automatically to pCloud drive and forget worrying about losing your data.
pCloud System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: pCloud AG