PDF Annotator is a free PDF editing software for Windows operating software. This PDF text editor will let you edit the PDF documents with the available multiple numbers of handy tools. This free editing software will let you add notes, annotations, comments, corrections, signature, highlighting, along with the photos, designs, and drawings. However, this Windows PDF software is compatible with any kind of Windows operating systems and also can be compatible with both 32/64-bit configurations.
PDF Annotator Full Version for Windows Overview:
Are you an office employee dealing with the PDF documents daily? Then, check out this free PDF Annotator full version for Windows operating systems. This free PDF editing software will help you in working with office documents easily, quickly, and productively. However, the downloading and installation procedures of this free PDF editing software can be finished within a short period of time.
The simple, intuitive, user-friendly interface of this PDF reader possesses the handy tools on the dashboard. This easy interface can be easily understood for both home tech users and IT professionals without any confusions. This free application can let you add any handwritten annotations to any PDF document with the help of the pen tool which has true digital ink.
However, this free PDF editor for Windows will help you to copy the text, remove the text, and more. As well as, you can combine documents, copy, re-order the pages in the existing PDF documents. Additionally, you can use this free PDF editing software as a virtual keyboard where you can write notes, edit drawings, solve the problems, and do more when you are in a meeting or giving any presentations.
We also recommend you to download Ashampoo PDF Pro Free Download Full Version
PDF Annotator Free PDF Editor for Windows 10 Key Features:
- This free PDF editing software will let you type comments on the document, allows freehand annotations with a pen tool, and highlight the text with a text marker.
- To highlight the text, you can choose the number of colors and line widths.
- The Auto smooth tool will help you to draw the straight lines to draw underlines and to strikeout.
- Also, you can sign on your document. This free PDF editing software will let you place your signature anywhere in the document.
- Furthermore, the powerful alignment tools of this free PDF annotator software will let you deliver a clean layout by aligning your annotations.
- Also, there are a wide range of icons and stamps. You can select the icons according to your wish and requirement. However, the stamps include date stamps, signature stamps, custom stamps, and many more.
- This free software also lets you place the page numbers, and it will automatically update the coming next page.
- You can draw arrow, line, rectangle and circle tools, insert images, capture from camera, and more. Also, this free software has a built-in image editor.
- However, you can pixelize an image, add margins, and crop. Also, group and lock annotations are available in this software.
- Additionally, this free software can let you can also convert the PDF documents into the required format.
PDF Annotator for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Memory: 1GB RAM or above
- Hard Disk Space: 200MB Free Space
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Conclusion for PDF Annotator Free Full Version:
In the end, it has concluded that PDF Annotator is the best PDF editing software which can let you edit, add notes to any PDF document, comment, corrections, and do many more things to any PDF document. To download this free PDF Annotator full version for Windows operating systems click on the direct download button given below the article.