PDFCool Studio is one of the best free PDF converter and editing software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. With the help of this application, the user can convert all the essential PDF files to any file formats such as HTML, DOC, Excel, and more. Besides, you can edit PDF documents within less time as per your preferences. In this free PDF Editor, the user can create PDF documents from the WebPages online, as well as HTM, HTML, or MHTML/MHL files that were saved in the local disk. You can preview the webpage from which you want to create PDF. The free trial version PDFCool Studio is highly compatible with all editions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Besides, it works great with both Windows 32, 64-bit architectures.
The PDFCool Studio free is the well-designed PDF suite for Windows Operating Systems that mainly helps all users to edit, convert, create, compare, sign, combine, and encrypt all PDF files in less time. Moreover, it supports 30+ document and page formatting functions that allows all Windows users to insert headers, watermarks, and even rotate, merge, resize the PDF pages within few clicks. The interface in this PDFCool Studio is easy to use, inituative, and still user-friendly so that both the technical and non-technical users can access it freely all the time with more comfort.
How to Download and Install PDFCool Studio for Windows PC?
First, click on the download option mentioned below the end of the post as soon as possible. As you click on the download option, your download manager or internet browser will store the setup file in the download folder. Therefore, you need to open the Downloads folder and then double-click on the setup file to get this application. Next, immediately the welcome wizard opens were you to click on the next option to continue this PDF suite on your Windows PC. In the agreement page, the user must read all the terms and conditions mentioned in this PDFCool Studio and later enable the “I accept the terms in the license agreement” option and click next to move further.
In the next panel, users can see that this application will automatically be installed in the default location, later click the next option to start the installation process. Next, the user can review all their selections and choose to install the program or go back and make any additional changes. If you are ok with all the changes that you have made, click on the next to continue. The installation process of PDFCool Studio free starts on your computer. Finally, click on the finish option to exit the wizard. Once the setup process ends, the user can see the main status window displays on their desktop screen with great resolution.
User Interface for Windows PDFCool Studio:
At first, click on the get started option, in that you can see different options. For that, you can check the screenshot below and choose the type as per your choice. After that, you will get another popup screen to proceed further. The menu items listed in the main menu bar are file, edit, page, document, security, bookmark, convert, View, and more. In the file option, you can see all the standard file related commands such as New, Create, Open, Close Save, etc.
In this freeware program, the user can create PDF files from printable files, such as Excel, HTML, and DOC. Besides, it includes many editing functions like Add Text, Edit Text, Delete Text, Font Setting, Change color, Replace Text, Search and Batch Replace, Add underline, and more. Also, the free PDF converter presents access to Copy, Export, Rotate, Insert, Resize Pages, and Crop. Furthermore, the thumbnails pane enables you to view miniature versions of all the pages in your documents. By clicking on the thumbnail option, this program will directly go to the similar page, so that the user will quickly obtain to any page.
In the same way, the users can simply drag & drop a red line box in one thumbnail, or over pages to the box, and then select the content. Next, choose the page in Thumbnails and right-click the mouse, later they can open the Page function menu to decide which kind of operations that you want to apply to the selected pages. Users can insert any size of image to any location of any page. With the page selector, users can choose a particular page and perform all their tasks efficiently.
PDFCool Studio Free PDF Editor & Converter for Windows 10/8/7 Features:
- PDFCool Studio free version for Windows 10, 8, 7 PC comes with a simple, easy to navigate, and user-friendly so that both the new and old users can use it freely whenever they needed.
- The main objective of using this application is to create, sign, edit, encrypt, and even convert all PDF documents within few mouse clicks.
- With the help of free trial PDFCool Studio, all Windows users can create any of the PDF documents from all printable files, such as HTML, DOC, EXCEL, and other WebPages online.
- Moreover, users can convert PDF files to any file formats such as HTML, DOC, EXCEL, and other image formats.
- The best free PDF editing software for Windows PC supports 17 kinds of page processing functions like replace, merge, rotate all PDF page, etc. and other 11 types of text processing functions like combine, split, add watermarks, and footer/header, etc.
- By using this freeware application, the users can easily and quickly edit Text, Replace Text, Add Text, etc.
- Furthermore, you can also import or create a unique digital ID to sign the PDF reports and even customize all the signature fields, and lastly, to create a visible signature in no time.
- In this program, users can encrypt or decrypt several PDF documents and set permission for any of their PDF documents.
- The batch processing function permits you to convert or edit multiple PDF files at a time with more comfort.
- At the same time, users can extract images and text from PDF files to save as CSV and Excel files. When you extract text to DOC file, if the font of the text in your PDF can not be found in your Custom Fonts, then you can choose a replacement font, or let the application to pick a font similar to the original text automatically.
- All the deleted images and pages in your PDF documents are saved automatically in my recycle bin in the case when you delete it from your device.
Alternatively, users can go through pdfforge PDFCreator Free Version Download for Windows 10
PDFCool Studio System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit configurations)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Newera Software Technology Inc.
Therefore, We recommend users to download PDFCool Studio free for Windows 10/8/7 PC. With PDFCool Studio, users can create, edit, and convert PDF files in just a few mouse clicks. It includes many inbuilt editing tools, which helps users to manage, edit, and split, delete, copy, and many more in no time. The EXE builder in this program will quickly convert all the essential PDF files to standalone EXE files. By choosing this free PDF editor, users can directly replace, compress, and even apply filter images to their PDF files in batches.
More importantly, the PDFCool Studio is one of the top best free PDF editing software compared to other competitive softwares, such as Foxit PDF Editor, Nitro PDF Editor, SmallPDF, and many more. The developers of the PDFCool Studio free trial Version is designed for all platforms of Windows Operating Systems, from Windows 8 to Windows 10.