The pdfforge PDFCreator is a comprehensive application that helps to convert PDF to various formats. Additionally, it can convert any printable document to PDFs. It can merge two or more PDFs to make one. And, it is the open-source application available free for Windows. You can get this free version pdfforge PDFCreator for your Windows by clicking on the provided download button. This pdfforge PDFCreator runs on Windows all versions for both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
Overview Of pdfforge PDFCreator Free Version:
The PDFs are the more versatile application that helps to display information viewable on any operating system. If you have the PDF files that you want to edit, you can use PDF converting software to convert your PDF documents to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and many other formats in seconds. In this article, you will know about the top best PDF converter called pdfforge PDFCreator. Well, it is the best PDF converting software designed to convert PDF files to various formats. It supports to convert documents to PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF, and many more. This easy to use PDF converter allows you to convert multiple PDFs into a single one. Profiles make frequently used settings that are available with a single click. It offers professional features that help you to control and secure your output to get the best results. To reduce the size of the PDF, this best converter PDF software can compress and reduce image size. As well as, it protects your PDF documents using AES 256-Bit encryption. This free PDF converter can change the settings to prevent unauthorized access to your PDFs. It is available free of cost, thus you can download it by clicking on the specified button.
This pdffordge PDFCreator has a simple and intuitive user interface where you can see tools to convert PDFs. You no need to have the technical knowledge or prior knowledge to use and convert PDF documents. You can run this utility program on limited system resources.
–> Also, download Coolutils Total PDF Converter 6.1 Free Download for Windows 32/64-bit.
Key Features Of pdfforge PDFCreator for Windows 10:
- The pdfforge PDFCreator is the opensource application that helps to convert any document into PDF and print.
- It does not only convert to PDF but, also it allows you to convert documents into PNG, JPEG, TIF, and many more formats.
- This free pdfforge PDFCreator enables you to protect your documents from unauthorized users.
- Additionally, you can restrict access to your PDF documents. If anyone wants to access your PDFs, need a password. As well as, you can restrict printing and modifying documents with AES 256-bit encryption.
- Using this PDFCreator for Windows, you can digitally sign on any document and send it to anywhere. So, this verifies you as the author that won’t have to print and scan the document.
- Moreover, it enables you to create PDF/A that fulfills your archiving needs.
- It comes with the auto-save feature that let’s save your files automatically. To save the file automatically, you can save auto-save in your profile and select a location where to save files.
- Further, it comes with different profiles for various situations that are available with a single click.
- The user-interface of pdffordge PDFCreator is available in multiple languages to satisfy all-region users.
pdfforge PDFCreator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10(both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium II or later
- RAM: 512 MB memory
- Hard Disk Drive: 150 MB of free space
pdfforge PDFCreator for PC Conclusion:
On the whole, the pdfforge PDFCreator is simple and easy to use PDF creator and converter. It helps to convert documents to PDF, PNG, TIF, JPEG, and many more. It offers powerful features to fulfill all PDF needs. To download the pdfforge PDFCreator free version for your Windows PC, hit below the download button.