Download PerfectDisk Pro for Windows PC, as it not only performs defragmentation of fragmented files on your hard drive but, also lets you clean all the recycle bin items and temporary files so that your PC performs at maximum speed. Moreover, this free disk defragmenter can also perform boot-time defragmentation of various files which are usually locked by the operating system. Besides, PerfectDisk Pro Trial Version is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and you might also download and install the program 32-bit as well 64-bit configurations.
PerfectDisk Pro Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever know how defragmentation can improve your PC performance? Before discussing the advantages of defragmentation, lets us get to know what is fragmentation of files and how it can drag your PC performance. In simple words, fragmentation of files is splitting files into small fragments so that they can be stored in different clusters of the hard drive. After storing your files for a certain period, you might delete them for some reason, and the clusters from files are deleted are left empty until you start saving new files. Later on, when you start saving new files, Windows splits the files into fragments and saves them in the clusters that are empty and later on if the space in the drive is not sufficient, it starts saving them in another drive.
When too many fragmented files get accumulated in your PC, the system starts taking more time to collect and display information from all the fragmented files. As a result, your PC performance drops to the maximum extent, and you will start experiencing lower productivity at the end of the day. So experts highly recommend you to install a top-class disk defragmenter which can perform defragmentation periodically and improve PC performance.
PerfectDisk Pro Free Download Trial Version is highly efficient in scheduling the disk defragmentation, and it also displays logs of all the defragmentation process. More importantly, it also lets you recognize the duplicate files so that you can eliminate them and manage space on the hard drive. Users can scroll down to the bottom of the post to click on the download button and get the trial version of PerfectDisk Pro. Interested users can also download O&O Defrag Free Latest Version as it can also defrag your PC and optimize your PC performance.
Salient Features of PerfectDisk Pro for Windows PC:
- By using recycler in PerfectDisk Pro for Windows PC, users can reclaim free space by removing temporary files and emptying recycle bin, and they do have the option to view the graphical and statistical reports of file usage and allocation in the space reports section.
- Further, this free defrag tool also allows you to select only the list of fragmented files, and later on, you can choose the files which you want to defrag.
- Furthermore, the boot-time defrag option in this software allows you to optimize the drive, and it can perform boot-time defragmentation of files locked by the operating system in the next restart.
- Besides, PerfectDisk Pro also lets you choose the files and folders which you don’t want to defrag, and it will not move any of those selected files.
- Apart from these features, users can schedule defragmentation of files, and it’s frequency so that you don’t have to waste time in performing it manually.
We also recommend you to try Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro for Windows 7/10 as it is also one of the best defragmenters available in the market.
PerfectDisk Pro System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
PerfectDisk Pro Conclusion:
On the whole, PerfectDisk Pro is one of the top-class disk defragmenters which can effectively defrag all your files and unite them to improve your PC performance. Additionally, it also lets you choose the auto-shutdown option after completion of defragmentation of all the files present in your drive.