Photomatix Pro 6.2 is the well-designed multimedia software for Mac and Windows Operating Systems. By using this application, users can produce high dynamic range pictures after making specific changes to their essential photos. Furthermore, this professional photo editing software is highly compatible with all Mac versions, such as Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11.
Photomatix Pro Download Free for Mac OS Overview:
Are you looking for the best free HDR software for your Mac Operating Systems? Do you want to edit your landscape or architecture pictures within no time? If your answer is yes, use the best HDR image processing software available in the modern software market for free of cost. For that, we are here to introduce one of the freeware application known as Photomatix Pro, which provides excellent features and functionalities to deliver all their needs in no time. With the help of this free photo editing software, all users can edit all their personal images with no quality loss.
Moreover, users can create stunning pictures of sharp contrast scenes in less time. The interface in this Photomatix Pro is reliable, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the technical people and non-technical people can access it freely all the time. Therefore, if you wish to use this professional HDR software on your Mac devices, then click on the download option at the end of the article as soon as possible. After downloading, the user must follow all the basic installation steps and run on their Mac devices. Initially, users need to browse and load the essential images from a particular folder. Otherwise, simply drag and drop the essential images on the main dashboard.
In this best free HDR software, you can reduce the noise in their pictures and even adjust chromatic aberrations as well. Furthermore, all Mac users can change the HDR settings like tone compression, strength, lighting adjustments, and more in a few clicks. Users can enhance the image quality by adjusting the color, sharpness, brightness, contrast, and more. The zoom out and zoom in tool helps users to improve the viewing nature of the image. Users can see the entire project in the preview window and also edit as per their preference if required. Then, click on the next to finish the process. Once the process completes, you can save your project in the new folder.
Alternatively, if you are a Windows user, looking for the best HDR Photo Editor then use Aurora HDR Photo Editor Free Download Full Version
Photomatix Pro 6.2 Free Trial Version Key Features:
- Photomatix Pro 6.2 free trial version for Mac 10.10, 10.11 comes with a neat and graphical user-friendly interface so that all users can perform all their tasks in less time.
- The main objective of using this freeware application is to produce high dynamic range pictures after making specific changes to their essential photos.
- Moreover, it supports all kinds of picture file formats, such as BMP, TIFF, GIF, JPG, PNG, and more.
- It comes with a new batch processing tool, which helps all Windows users to edit multiple images at a time with a single click.
- In this Photomatix Pro, you can remove all the unwanted borders or objects from your project.
- With the Automatic Deghosting function, users can simply detect all the ghosted images in their pictures.
- Additionally, the Photomatix Pro Free Trial Version supports several languages such as Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Dutch, English, Chinese, German, Polish, and many more so that all Mac users can choose their desired language for easy access.
Photomatix Pro System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8.
- Processor: 1 GHz CPU or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
From the above information, I would like to conclude by saying that Photomatix Pro free trial version is the free image editing software that mainly designed for Mac and Windows users to edit all their personal image files with high quality. Besides, it includes inbuilt 40 presets, 6 HDR styles, and other 70 HDR settings.