Convert batches of photos through PhotoMill software within minutes. This best batch image converter can support various popular formats so that users can quickly choose the form as per their requirements. Moreover, it also promotes the renaming of multiple images in a pattern to save time. You can add both text and image watermarks as per the need. Furthermore, it can also perform various tasks such as adjusting the colors, editing metadata, fitting geometry, and more others. However, this best picture converter software can work with the Mac platforms of 10.12 or later versions.
What is PhotoMill?
Photos are a beautiful memory for everyone. But, saving them for a lifetime is the most significant task now. Sometimes, the formats of our pictures do not fit to the storage media. In such cases, we need to convert the images into the best suitable form. Of course, it takes a lot of time to transform multiple numbers of images. To finish your tasks quickly, we are suggesting the users download PhotoMill free image converter for Mac platforms. This best photo software can read and convert almost all popular formats, including JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, BMP, HEIC, TIFF, PNG, and more others. Moreover, it can let the users control settings for every format.
PhotoMill software can support 8/16/32-bit color depths. Hence, it can retain the original colors of the images, and it can modify some advanced adjustments as well. Additionally, this multimedia software can provide the support of various color models such as RGB, CMYK, and Gray. You can prepare the photos for printing by using the CMYK model. Apart from all these, PhotoMill software is offering plenty of latest advantages and photo converting features for its users. To know all those features and tools, read the full article from our website.
We also recommend the users to download AVS Image Converter 5.2.2 Free Download for Windows 10
PhotoMill Free Image Converter Advanced Features:
- PhotoMill software is well-optimized, and it has come up with the multicore processor support. Also, it can work great with 64-bit Mac platforms.
- With PhotoMill converter, you can edit the metadata of the pictures such as captured dates of images, setting own copyrights, removing private tags, IPTC ratings, keywords, and more others.
- It let the users keep the watermark with the text or image and also offering plentiful setting options, flexible geometry.
- The info panel gives the full details of images and previews them when required. It can also provide the information of image metadata and histograms.
- Plenty of geometrical actions like trim and rotate, color, crop, add a border, and more features of this image resizer help the users to resize their photos and fit them to the required size.
- The batch renaming tool can help the users to modify the name, index, capture date, and others. As well as, it is also offering the Find & Replace option to rename the folder names.
- The built-in photo browser tool is offering various features such as Quick Look, Info panel, image ratings, patch bar, Groups, color labels, and more others.
- The live preview feature can display the actual picture of your file before conversion. So, users can check it before confirming the conversion and saves their valuable time.
- Moreover, the built-in search tool can help the users to search the photos up to 30 criteria, or you can create groups of your photos by captured date, image format, and other attributes.
- It allows you to allot an ICC color profile to your pictures. So, you can batch convert the images to a particular color profile quickly.
- Also, you can share your converted photos directly to social media sites like Facebook, Flickr, and others. Or, you can transfer them to any other Mac system through Airdrop.
PhotoMill for Mac System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac operating systems 10.12 or later
- Processor: Intel, 64-bit processor
- Hard disk space: 60 MB of free space
Conclusion for PhotoMill Free Image Converter:
On a final note, we can say that PhotoMill is one the best choice for all types of users, including novice users and professional users, to convert the images into the required formats. It supports almost all popular formats and lets the user edit metadata as well. Also, you can browse the photos through this freeware.
Download this PhotoMill software for Mac operating systems by hitting the direct download button given below the article.