PotPlayer stands as the best free media player for Windows Operating Systems. With the help of this freeware application, users can play all movies, videos, music, drams, and other content in high quality. Besides, it supports all standard video, audio, and image file formats such as M4A, WMV, AIFF, MPEG, AVI, WAV, MOV, AU, OGG, MP3, TIFF, GIF, FLAC, BMP, JPEG, and many more. This latest version of PotPlayer is highly compatible with all versions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Also, it works great with Windows 32, 64-bit architectures.
In the digital world, most of them love to watch video songs or movies and listen to pleasant music on their personal devices in leisure time. Simultaneously, they want to organize their entire multimedia collection, rip CD tracks to any of the standard file formats, download content from online music stores, and lots more in their leisure time or whenever it is needed. And, some of the digital devices like tablets, Smartphones, iPhones, Windows PCs, iPods, and more won’t support some of the standard file formats such as M4A, AVI, MPEG, WMV, etc.
For all these scenarios, most of them use media players available in the present software market for free of charge. For that, we came forward to introduce one of the freeware application known as PotPlayer, which helps users to play both the audio and video files on their Windows computers. It includes exhaustive functionalities and features to deliver all their requirements in no time. The PotPlayer free latest version for Windows 10/8/7 64-bit helps all users to play, store, and even organize any of the multimedia files like audio videos and images in few mouse clicks.
Moreover, this free media player supports all popular audio and video file formats such as AIF/AIFF, AC3, AAC, MKA, AU, WMV, MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, OGG, MID/MIDI, WMA, RMVB, M4B, M4A, 3GP, DV, AVI, ASF, DivX, RA, MOV, DTS, AAC, 3G2, FLV, MOV, F4V, and many more. It consumes a low amount of system resources that can easily afford by any of the Windows users. The PotPlayer free latest version for Windows 64-bit is the well-designed music player with a hassle-free graphical user interface. So, all the beginners and technical users can use this free Potplayer with more comfort. More importantly, the PotPlayer is one of the lightest media player compared to its competitive products, such as JoyoPlayer, AIMP, Zoom Player Max, and others.
In this article, we are going to explain the complete review of PotPlayer 2020, which is the latest version for Windows PCs. The developers of this free PotPlayer are designed in such a way that it works on all Windows operating systems, such as Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
Steps to Setup PotPlayer on your Windows PC:
- Click the download button to download the PotPlayer latest version on your Windows PC. After that, hit the downloaded executable file of the PotPlayer latest version to Setup the installation process.
- In the installer page, you need to select the setup language from a drop-down menu. Otherwise, you can continue with the default language, which is English.
- The welcome to the PotPlayer setup wizard opens, where you need to hit the next option to continue.
- Next, the Setup will show a license agreement page where you need to follow all the terms and conditions and click on the “I agree” option to move further.
- In the next screen, you must choose components to install. It also shows the disk space required for the Setup to install the program. After choosing the components, click on the Next button.
- The Setup will recommend you to use ByteFence software to detect and remove all the malware, spyware, rootkits, and other virus attacks that infect your PC in hidden mode. If you want to download this software on your Windows PC along with the PotPlayer, then click on the accept option. Otherwise, click decline to go back.
- Then, the user has to choose the proper installation location by using the Browse option. Otherwise, you can continue with the default folder. Later, click on the install option to start the installation process.
- The PotPlayer setup will extract all the files to the selected installation folder.
- Finally, the Setup asks you to install the additional codec on your Windows PC. And, also enable run PotPlayer option. Click on the Finish button to close the setup window.
The user-interface in this PotPlayer latest version is easy to use, initiative, and even friendly so that both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely access it whenever they needed for their Windows PC. In the main status window, you can see different options like playlist, Open the file, play, stop, and more. Under the Potplayer drag down option on the top left corner, you can perform different tasks like open file, adjust frame size, select subtitles, know system/playback info, and lots more.
The PotPlayer for Windows 64-bit allows users to manage both the audio and video files using the playlist editor. This freeware media player for PC also involves a control panel, which enables all Windows users to alter and tweak several settings like equalizing audio, enhance contrast, brightness, sharpness, saturation, hue, screen rotation, video resizing, and more others.
Also, they can set the speed of the file to slower, faster, or default. Simply play any of your multimedia files by clicking on the open file option. Users can stop or play video or audio files as well as mute on/off the video at any time. Through the PotPlayer review, we get to know that there is a possibility to share all their music and videos online with their colleagues, friends, and family members. Also, check CyberLink PowerDVD 19 Ultra Full Version Download for Windows
PotPlayer Free Latest Version for Windows 10/8/7 PC Key Features:
- PotPlayer latest version for Windows 64-bit helps all Windows users to play all videos, drams, movies, music, and other content in great quality.
- This professional media player supports all standard media file formats such as AIF/AIFF, MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, OGG, MID/MIDI, 3GP, DV, AVI, ASF, AC3, AAC, MKA, AU, WMV, DivX, WMA, RMVB, M4B, M4A, AAC, 3G2, FLV, RA, MOV, DTS, MOV, F4V, and many more.
- By downloading this PotPlayer free latest version on your Windows PC, you’ll not regret it because it includes advanced sound effects and other tools to enjoy the music and watch videos or movies as the theatre-like experience.
- In the same way, all Windows users can add subtitles to the running movies or video songs by importing from the Windows computer. Also, they can even play various subtitle formats like SRT, SMI, DVD, and Blu-ray subtitles.
- Furthermore, you can keep the video frame to 0.5x, 1.0x, 1.5x, 2.0x output size.
- In this freeware application, users can simply assign shortcuts for basic actions like speed control, show/hide playlist, forward, rewind, next track, previous track, and more.
- The latest version of PotPlayer free for Windows 10/8/7 PC helps users to bookmark their favorite clip or scene for easy & quick access whenever they want to watch. This free multimedia player supports to preview the scene or video with snapshots.
- Through the PotPlayer review, we get to know that there is a possibility to playback your video footage or clips in different motions (fast and slow).
- You can import the media files from any source like DVDs, CDs, local drives, removable disk drives, and many others. And, drag & drop the video or music files or use the Open File option to add them to the PotPlayer.
- Additionally, it supports different languages like Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Chinese, German, Dutch, English, and many more so that all Windows users can choose their own language for a better interface.
PotPlayer for Windows 64-bit System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32/64-bit architecture)
- Processor: Intel/AMD or Faster CPU
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
In conclusion, I conclude that PotPlayer for 64-bit is such a video or music player that mainly designed for Windows users to play the video or music files for their devices. Even the PotPlayer Review will let you know that it supports to play the high-resolution videos, such as Ultra HD, HD, 8K, 4K, 1080p, Blu-ray, and many more. Moreover, this free music player contains advanced sound effects that can feel the users as the theatre experience. With this free video player, the user can play larger size video footage like movies without getting any of the disturbances.
The PotPlayer latest version for Windows PC supports to work on all platforms of Windows Operating System, from Windows 10 to Windows XP. So, you can watch out all the desired movies or video songs as well as enjoy listening to your favorite audio tracks.
Click here to get the link to download PotPlayer Latest Version for Windows 10/8/7 64-bit.