Full version PowerArchiver Standard for Widows includes the tools for file compression and encryption along with other useful tools for archives. It has the new advanced PA, and explorer mode for easily managing the files. It allows you to create, extract, and open 60+ ZIP formats. Well, it works with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 Operating Systems for both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
Also, download Gihosoft File Encryption Free Trial for Windows 10.
PowerArchiver Standard Full Version Overview:
The PowerArchiver Standard is the award-winning utility software for Windows. It comes with compression and encryption tools as well as it provides access to powerful features and tools through an easy to use user-interface. It is seamlessly integrated with Windows Explorer. However, it includes a new advanced PA format and other useful features for easily manage your files. Using this free utility program, you can create ZIP files, extract ZIP, ZIPX, PA, 7z, TAR/GZ/BZ2, CAB, ISO, and open 60+ formats. Besides, the file compression feature allows you to compress files to reduce space usage on the archives. It uses the multicore compression and RAA extraction to compress and extract files.
This full-version PowerArchiver has the tabbed interface that enables you to open archives in multiple tabs. Thus, you can easily copy and paste between archives in one interface.
And also, it comes with ten skins that provide full skinning supports for GUI, icons, and format icons. As well as, it provides full support for Windows Explorer shell extensions. You can run this free file archiver software on 150 MB of free space. Download PowerArchiver Standard full version for Windows, lets you create, open, and extract ZIP files.
You can also download Rohos Disk Encryption 3.0 Free Download Full Version for Windows PC.
PowerArchiver Standard Free Download for Windows Features:
- The PowerArchiver Standard is a powerful file archiver software that supports 7-ZIP, ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, BH, RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ, and BZIP2 file formats.
- It is designed with the most advanced ZIP/ZIPX engine that fully compatible with WinZip and Secure Zip.
- However, this utility software supports the most advanced compression format with the strongest compression rates.
- Additionally, it allows you to create and opening of ZIP (multicore), ZIPX (multicore), PA (multicore), 7-zip (multicore LZMA and LZMA2), LHA, CAB, TAR/GZ/BZ2/XZ archives.
- Moreover, it supports support for AES encrypted 7-Zip archives and multivolume 7-Zip archives.
- It supports FIPS 140-2 and HIPAA validation/compliance with AES encryption in ZIP/ZIPX formats and Secure FTP file exchange.
- And also, it has ten different tools such as that offers Queuing support, profiles, skins, ribbon interface choice, creates SFX archives (zip, 7zip, pae), automatic update, and many more.
- The advanced file explorer with dual panel interface for easy file management with full preview support.
- The preview Windows helps you to preview many file types along with fast native PDF. So, you no need to install PDF viewer software on your PC.
- Moreover, it has the free password manager that helps you to save frequently used passwords.
- This free PowerArchiver uses the VSS (Volume Shadow Services) to compress the files in use.
- The built-in PDF viewer allows you to view and print PDF files from hard disk drive and archives.
PowerArchiver Standard System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10(Both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel 1 GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- Hard Disk Drive: 200 MB free space
PowerArchiver Standard Conclusion:
Overall, the PowerArchiver Standard is simple and easy to use a utility program that helps to create, open, and extract ZIP files. It comes with multi-core compression, and AES 256-bit encryption, and many more advanced features. To download PowerArchiver Standard free for Windows, hit the specified download button.