Download PowerFolder for Windows 10, as it not only allows you to sync files and folders but also lets you share them with your colleagues and dear ones so that they can view the content present in those files. Moreover, this free PowerFolder can also transfer files irrespective of their file size by using the Outlook plugin. Besides, PowerFolder supports various versions of Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you can also download the updated version of this free file sync software on all X64 configurations.
PowerFolder Free Download Updated Version Review:
Did you ever know the benefits of online collaboration tools in businesses? Nowadays, every organization wants its employees to collaborate to produce the best results and also to increase productivity. By using the collaboration tools, users can also immediately share the latest version files and folders with their colleagues so that their team can easily meet the deadlines to finish the tasks.
Along with this, enterprises may also contain the most valuable data on their employee’s devices but, storing the files and folders on computers is not safe every time. The reason behind this is that when computers connect to the internet, they might experience various risks that can result in data losses. But, by using online collaboration tools, you can easily backup all your files and folders. So, experts advise you to install a top-class online collaboration tool that can easily allow you to backup, sync, and share your files and folders.
PowerFolder Free Download Updated Version as it is not only capable of performing a backup of all your files, but also lets you share them with your colleagues. More importantly, this free file sharing tool for Windows also lets you access files from various devices such as smartphones, tablets, and computers so that you can view files on the go. Optimistic users who are willing to have the updated version of PowerFolder can scroll down to click on the download button.
Salient Features of PowerFolder for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of PowerFolder for Windows 10/7, users can make several changes to the Office documents online without having to download them.
- Further, this free PowerFolder can also allow up to five users to access the program, and if you are looking for an edition that allows more users to access the program, you may order cloud or enterprise edition.
- Furthermore, this best file sharing tool can also let you share files through QR codes or links. Apart from it, this program also allows you to generate links in such a way that the link expires after a certain period, and you do have the option to add a password to the link so that other users with the password can only access the links.
- Moreover, this program can also immediately identify any changes made to files and folders so that you can easily reverse it without putting much effort.
- More importantly, this file sync tool can also synchronize only the modified segements of files and folder without wasting the storage space and bandwidth. Along with this, it can also compress files before transferring so that you save huge space.
- In addition to this, users do have the option to encrypt files with AES-256 so that the files are more secure when compared to the non-encrypted files.
- Apart from these features, this file sync software is also capable of securing all your files and folders from any malware attack that can hold your data hostage for the sake of ransom amount.
We also recommend users to try Acronis Files Cloud for Windows Free File Sync & Share Software as it also one of best file sharing tools available in the market.
System Requirements of PowerFolder:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on PowerFolder:
On the whole, PowerFolder is one of the best file sharing and synchronizing tools that can allow users to share, sync, encrypt, and compress files. Additionally, it can also allow users to restore all the deleted files to avoid serious data losses.