Prism Video File Converter 4.15 is used to convert the videos from one format to many formats. The Prism Video Converter is compatible with different video formats like MP4, 3GP, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, VOB, etc. You can easily convert the videos by using the simple tools of this free converting software. Moreover, you can edit the videos with the help of editing tools such as watermarks, rotate, crop, etc. Download the free latest version Prism Video Converter on the Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 and start the conversion process. By the way, your PC must and should install with the 64-bit processor.
Prism Video Converter Free Download Latest Version Overview:
With this free Prism Video Converter, you can convert the videos to play the files on numerous other devices. Like, you can play on Android mobiles, iPhone, iPad, iPod, DVD players, etc. Also, the inbuilt tools help you to compress or zip the videos to decrease the file size. It not only converts a single video file but also helps in converting more files at the same time using the batch converter tool.
After installing the latest version of Prism Video Converter for Windows PC, you can view the wonderful user interface of this software on your desktop. You can start converting the videos by adding the files on to the wizard. There are two ways to add the files, one is open the file manager and double-click on it, and another one is Drag and Drop the required video files. Before converting the videos, you can also edit the videos by using the editing options. Let’s discuss how to convert the video files using the free download Prism Video Converter.
How to convert the videos with the Prism Video Converting Software?
- First, you need to open the converting software and add the video files to the wizard. Either you can drag and drop the files or select from the file manager.
- Next, you have to choose the output format, as well as, destination folder to save the videos to the PC.
- If you want, you can edit the videos like changing the color effects or adding watermarks or any others using the editing tools.
- Finally, you can click the convert button to convert the files to your required format. After the finish of the conversion process, the transformed videos automatically saved to the specified location.
Prism Video Converter Full Version for Windows Key Features:
- The supported formats of the Prism Video Converter for Windows are ASF, WMV, VOB, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, MOD, MKV, OGV, SWF, etc.
- Moreover, you can change the video settings like frame rate, resolution rate, encoder rates, etc. Also, you can compress the videos without losing the quality of the files. Even you can specify the output file size to save your disk space.
- The provided preview option is used to view or watch the videos after applying all the changes. If you want to enhance it more, then you can do by adding effects and click on the convert button.
- With the help of Direct DVD Converter tool, you can easily convert the videos stored on the DVDs. Add the disc, choose the format, and press the convert button. You can also download the Program4Pc Video Converter Pro Free Download.
- If you want to make the unique video file, then you can add the text or images using the watermark feature.
- In addition, you can rotate the videos if the video is not playing in the correct direction.
- The various color effects help to make the changes in brightness, contrast, and other parameters.
Prism Video File Converter 4.15 Technical Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Faster
- RAM: 512 MB or More
- Hard-disk: 10 MB of free disk space
How you download the Prism Video File Converter on the PC?
Press the download button to download the Prism Video File Converter on the Windows devices.