In this PrivaZer Review, we are going to discuss all the features, installation procedure, system requirements, and a link to download PrivaZer 4.0 for Windows 10.
There are often lots of personal history and details left on your browser after you close the program. Hackers and Trackers can use this data to trace your identity and location as well. Therefore, you must use a reliable PC Cleaner to delete all the history logs and traces to keep your identity completely safe. Moreover, there are lots of junk files hidden in your PC that occupy the hard disk memory as well as slow down your Windows PC. You can Download PrivaZer for Windows 10 and older versions to clean all junk files and internet traces to keep both your data and identity safe.
It is necessary to keep your PC clean and optimized very often to boost its performance. Though it can be done manually, but takes lots of effort and time. Therefore, you can Download PrivaZer 4.0, which is a Free PC Cleaner and Privacy Tools developed by Goversoft. The Best Utility for Windows offers in-depth Cleanup of unwanted traces to free up hard disk space as well as enhance your Windows PC performance. Moreover, it is a lite system utility that does not demand much system resources.
Keep reading the PrivaZer Review, where we discuss all its features and guide you through the installation process.
Steps to Install PrivaZer for Windows 10:
- First, you need to download the installation file by using the link available at the bottom of this PrivaZer Review.
- You can go to your Downloads folder to find the setup file. Then double click on the PrivaZer setup file to start the installation procedure.
- Microsoft displays a user account control box and asks you to confirm your action, where you need to hit the yes button to continue.
- Then the PrivaZer setup window appears with three options. You can choose to install PrivaZer to your hard disk, Run PrivaZer without installation, or Generate the Portable Version.
- Pick the option install and click on the Install button.
- Next, you need to agree with the terms and conditions of the program.
- Next, the setup will ask you to select the installation folder, which you can choose by using the browse button. Or you can also proceed with the default folder.
- After picking the destination folder, click on the Install button and the setup will extract all the files within a couple of minutes.
- The final page shows a few options to pick. You can choose to create a desktop shortcut and a quick launch shortcut by selecting the options. Moreover, it also asks whether you want to include PrivaZer options in the contextual menus.
- Finally, you can make your selections, click on the Start PrivaZer immediately option, and click on the OK button.
- Before taking you to the dashboard, the program asks you to make some choices.
- You can also simply skip the modifications by selecting the Go to Main Menu option at the beginning.
- Or you can click on Adapt PrivaZer and click on the Next button. (Note that you can also make the modifications later by using the options menu on the dashboard)
- Then select if you are a basic or advanced user and hit Next again.
- The program will ask you to make modifications to 13 settings if you choose Basic users and 15 for Advanced users.
- After completing the settings changes, you will be taken to the main interface of the program.
The download link is available at the end of this PrivaZer Review
You can also check out OneSafe PC Cleaner Review Free for Windows 10/7.
PrivaZer 4.0 Key Features:
Scan Specific Traces:
PrivaZer lets you choose the specific traces to delete. As you click on the Scan Specific Traces option, it offers you a set of categories to clean. The categories are Internet Activities, Residual Traces, Software Use, In Registry, and USB History. You can click on one of the categories and choose the files/items to delete. You can clean residual traces of old files, cookies, Windows history, system memory, temporary files, recycle bin files, and other files. Note that you can also choose to Save Registry, Create a Restore Point, and Do not Clean Registry.
Scan Specific Device:
PrivaZer for Windows 10 lets you choose the device to scan, such as your hard disk, second internal storage, external storage, USB device, iPod, MP3 player, SD memory card, or other devices.
Delete Without a Trace:
The PrivaZer Latest Version lets you delete confidential files without leaving any trace. You can choose to permanently delete personal or secret files, folders, or recycle bin items using this Free File Shredder. Note that these files are permanently deleted from the computer, which is not recoverable even with a Data Recovery Software.
Under the Advanced Options, you will find the program settings. Along with that, you will see an option to include and exclude files from scanning. You can force scan the files and folders by adding them to the include list. Also, you can choose to exclude your valuable and important files to avoid the risk of deletion.
You don’t have to run the program every time you want to clean up your PC as you can Schedule specific actions to run at the given time. You can schedule monthly, yearly, daily, or weekly, and also select the drive to clean up.
If you have the habit of forgetting things, PrivaZer for Windows 10 will perform automated cleanups for you. But first, you need to enable the automatic cleanup option. You can let the Free PC Cleaner perform the scan after you close the web browser or when you start up the computer.
Secure in-depth Cleanup:
PrivaZer for Windows 10/8/7 is a safe tune-up utility that does not damage your valuable data. Also, it performs an in-depth so find and remove leftovers and residue files left behind by uninstalled softwares.
System Requirements for PrivaZer Latest Version:
As mentioned earlier in this PrivaZer Review, it runs on any computer with minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32 & 64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium or Later
- RAM: 256 MB Memory
- File Size: 27 MB
- Hard Disk: 200 MB of free disk space
- Developer: Goversoft
Conclusion of PrivaZer Review:
In conclusion to the PrivaZer, it is a must-have utility for Windows that not only removes junk from your system but also remove your internet traces, making it impossible for hackers to get your details.
It cleans up cookies, temporary files, log files, residual traces, jumplists, browsing history, search history, website cache, and much more in just a few minutes. Besides that, it smartly cleans up free space, and delete USB history log.
To Download PrivaZer 4.0 Free Latest Version for Windows 10, you need to tap on the below download link or button.
–>>”PrivaZer for Windows“<<–