Download Protegent Antivirus 10.0 Free Trial on your Windows PC, as it not only blocks attempts made by phishing websites to steal your sensitive information but also ensures any malicious URL can’t infect your device. In addition to this, the free antivirus for Windows also eliminates all annoying ads even before the website loads on your desktop. Further, the virus removal tool supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and is downloadable on both 32-bit 64-bit configurations.
Protegent Antivirus Free Trial Overview:
Were you ever prone to any malware attack that modifies proxy settings? Nowadays, malware attacks have become new normal in the internet environment, as malware developers have started developing programs by including new functionalities which are highly capable of attacking vulnerable PCs. As we all know, every user has a single IP address, and DNS server address, the advanced functionalities in the latest malware programs are even capable of modifying these settings, and as a result, the user might be able to see different IP addresses and DNS server addresses at different instances. So experts advise users to install the best antivirus for Windows that can prevent malware attacks and also other online threats that can damage your PC.
Protegent Antivirus Free Trial can effectively scan for malware programs that change your browsers proxy settings, and along with this it can also scan for several threats and eliminate spyware, rootkits, and cookies present on your PC. Moreover, the top antivirus for Windows maintains detailed logs of the detected threats to let you view the threat name, object path, risk level, malware signatures and even the action taken to secure your device. Interested users who are willing to install the trial version of Protegent Antivirus can click on the download button which is available at the bottom of the post.
Protegent Antivirus for Windows 10/7 Key Features:
- With the help of Protegent Antivirus for Windows 10/7, users can perform a quick scan of the computer’s system volume and computers operating memory. This software also allows users to perform a full system scan to check each and every file and program of the system so that no potential threats are left behind.
- Moreover, this best antivirus for Windows can also perform a full scan of the selected folders to save users time, and it can also scan all the removable devices connected to the system. Users do have an option to set the behavior of the program to scan automatically or choose the option that asks for what action should be taken when a new USB drive is inserted.
- More importantly, this free virus removal tool also lets users configure the scan schedule, so that you can run different types of scans according to your settings.
- Further, this antivirus software consists of crash proof features that contain multiple options such as deleted file recovery, recovering data from corrupted or lost partitions, and also get back files from formatted drives.
- Furthermore, you can even set a password to the settings area so that nobody else can modify the settings.
- Apart from these features, this security software notifies you about the real-time virus alerts, scan results, and update alerts. You might also Download Comodo Antivirus for Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 as it is one of the best antiviruses available on the market.
Protegent Antivirus System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 450 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Protegent Antivirus Conclusion:
Overall, Protegent Antivirus free download allows you to scan your PC thoroughly so that there are no potential threats present on your PC. Moreover, this antivirus software also maintains detailed logs of any scan performed on your PC.