Download ProtonVPN Plus Trial Version for Windows 10/7, as it not only creates an encrypted tunnel to secure your internet traffic but, also allows you to bypass regional restrictions on online content. Moreover, this best free VPN also lets you access hundreds of servers located in several nations, and by doing so, no online tracker can track your activity. Besides, the trial version of this secure VPN supports different versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you may also download and install it on 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
ProtonVPN Plus Free Trial Review:
ProtonVPN Plus Free Trial supports multiple platforms such as Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and you do have the option to configure several routers manually. This best virtual private network also includes different pricing plans such as free limited version, basic plan, plus, and visionary. In the free limited version of the VPN users can connect the program to a single device, and access servers in three different nations. The basic plan of this software allows you to access servers of all the nations, and you may connect it to two different devices of your choice. Apart from accessing servers of all nations, the plus plan of this program allows you to access up to five devices, and it also includes several advanced security features. Users who willing to secure more than five devices can go ahead and download the visionary plan of this software.
ProtonVPN is very efficient in securing your device in while you are making online banking transactions by using public Wi-Fi. More importantly, this free VPN for PC includes a strict no-logs policy to ensure there is no scope for privacy breaches. Users who are looking forward to installing the plus plan of ProtonVPN can scroll down and click on the download button.
Salient Features of ProtonVPN for Windows 10/7:
- By using ProtonVPN for Windows 10/7, users can take advantage of the best VPN protocols such as KEv2/IPSec and OpenVPN, which are the most trusted protocols used for VPNs.
- Further, this best VPN for Windows includes a secure core architecture which can easily block several network attacks to ensure privacy is safe.
- Furthermore, this top VPN also uses the strongest encryption technique which is known as AES-256, and this encryption technique is very popular for securing information and for this reason various militaries across the world use it while transmitting the data.
- Besides, this best virtual private network also includes a no-logs policy which makes sure all the user’s information such as IP address and many more are deleted as soon as they disconnect the VPN.
- Moreover, by enabling the kill switch protection, you can protect your device from any online threat that tries to attack your device when the VPN connection is lost or disconnected.
- More importantly, this security software also hides or replaces your IP address with a temporary to avoid privacy breaches due to tracking from ISPs and local governments.
- In addition to this, users to secure up to ten devices by using this top VPN, and it also doesn’t include any bandwidth limitations.
- Apart from these features, users can also take advantage of the user-friendly interface, which is very easy to use even for beginners.
We also recommend you to try SoftEther VPN Latest Version for Windows as it is also one of the best VPNs available in the market.
ProtonVPN System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 800 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
On the whole, ProtonVPN is one of the top-class virtual private networks which can hide your IP address to secure your privacy from ISPs and local governments. Additionally, it also doesn’t include any bandwidth limitations so that users can take maximum advantage of it.