Puffin Secure Browser is a secure and private web browser for Mac Operating Systems and Windows PC. This free internet browser helps all Mac users to search for any kind of information like music, videos, PDFs, word, excel, videos, and other documents easily and quickly. Moreover, this freeware Puffin Secure Browser allows users to surf data on the internet using Mac OS X 10.10 or higher versions.
Puffin Secure Browser for Mac OS Free Download Overview:
Today, the internet plays a prominent role in daily lives, where most of the users use it for downloading multimedia files, shopping, job-hunting, interactive games, and many more. Simultaneously, it is also a dangerous source where many of the people’s privacy is at risk while they browse the internet and gets exposure to various threats. It includes an attack by spammers, malware, and other phishing activities. Therefore, if we wish to keep ourselves out from danger, it is necessary to use the privacy-focused browsers or the best web browsers which offer various protective measures. Well, in the present software market, there are numerous web browsers available.
Among them, only a few lists the first place because of its secure functionality and high in bidding. So, in this article, we would suggest users to use Puffin Secure Browser. By using this browser tool, users can secure their browsing habits, and also safeguard all the digital credentials, including security notes, and other personal information. The Puffin Secure Browser free version for Mac OS helps all users to surf many websites within one browser window. The interface in this Mac Puffin Browser is reliable, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the non-technical people and technical people can access it freely all the time.
Moreover, it is a software application for presenting, retrieving, and traversing information sources on the WWW (World Wide Web). This top best free web browser for Mac OS allows all users to connect with the internet to access images, videos, web pages, or other information. Furthermore, it helps to safeguard your web browsing in the cloud and even keep threats like ransomware, malware, adware, spyware, Trojans, and other malicious links at bay. The Puffin Secure Browser for Mac OS provides the most efficient way to guard against an increasing number of zero-day attacks. It supports tabbed browsing as well as accesses multiple websites in a Puffin instance by opening them in separate tabs. You can highlight all the bookmarks, visited pages, and most recent browsers, and more in this secure web browser.
Want to know some more about this Puffin Secure Browser, go below-listed features and functionalities.
Puffin Secure Browser Free Version Key Features:
- Puffin Secure Browser free version for Mac OS helps all users to open multiple tabs and perform their tasks as per their preference.
- By using this free web browser, users quickly and easily download any of the multimedia files like videos, audios, images, and many more.
- Moreover, users can upload photos or videos with up to 10x speed on any of the online or social networking sites.
- With the incognito mode, it keeps you safe on the web and also prevents unauthorized access from browsing data (temporary internet files, history, and cookies).
- The speed dials in Puffin Secure Browser enable all Mac users to have quick access to all their favorite websites in the main interface, or when opening a new tab, it will detect the website automatically that they visit and display them in speed dials.
- This secure and internet web browser supports tabbed browsing. When you open a new tab, you can see three elements, navigate bar, speed dials, search bar. In the search bar, you can safely search online without trackers and cookies.
- In this, you can bookmark a website, cancel bookmarking a website, import, and export bookmarks, organize bookmarks, and more.
- On the other hand, it let you download multimedia files to local storage and other cloud storage services like OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more.
- The Puffin Secure Browser for Mac OS comes with a built-in blocker for website trackers and advertisements.
- Users can keep all their privacy by deleting cookies, search history, temporary internet files, typed addresses, Search Keywords, and many more in just a few mouse clicks.
- More importantly, it includes many keyboard shortcuts that help to reduce input sequences and further improve productivity. Some of them aid in reloading all the WebPages, locating the address bar, and many more in no time.
- Additionally, it is a cross-platform application, which supports Mac OS, Windows PC, Linux, Android, and other devices.
Puffin Secure Browser System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.10 or higher versions.
- Processor: 64-bit Intel processor or later
- Internal Memory: 256 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Puffin.com
Puffin Secure Browser Conclusion:
All in all, the Puffin Secure Browser stands as the top best free secure browser for Mac OS, Windows PC, Linux, Android, and other devices. In this, users can keep all their privacy by deleting cookies, search history, temporary internet files, typed addresses, Search Keywords, and many more in just a few mouse clicks. This free web browser has an incognito Window that automatically removes your online activities, browser history, cookies, download, and more while you close the tab. Further, users can import bookmarks, history, saved passwords, cookies, and other personal information from any other browsers.
Click here to download Puffin Secure Browser free for Mac OS X 10.10