Download PureSync Professional for Windows 10/7, as it not only allows you to backup files to avoid data losses but, also lets you copy files from one PC to another. Moreover, the file synchronization software also includes a compare view that allows you to view files and folders, which will be synchronized or deleted. Further, PureSync Professional is compatible with various editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the latest version of this backup software is downloadable on both X86 and X64 configurations.
Why PureSync Professional Latest Version?
Did you ever experience the benefits of synchronizing data? Most of the users who backup data frequently feel that the backup process has several disadvantages when compared to synchronizing data. Especially when users perform a full backup of their drive, it requires more storage space to save data, extra bandwidth, and it is even time-consuming. When it comes to incremental backup or differential backup, they consume less storage space but, recovery is very slow in incremental backup, and backup is very slow in the differential backup. Whereas, the synchronization tools allow you to choose certain modified files which you would like to sync and delete. Apart from this, synchronization tools also consume less bandwidth when compared to backup tools. So experts highly recommend you install a top-class synchronization tool that can save your time, money, and bandwidth.
PureSync Professional Latest Version is highly capable of synchronizing modified files, and it also consumes less bandwidth in comparison to backup programs. More importantly, this best synchronization software for Windows also lets you restore your Windows from the previous restore point so that you can avoid reinstalling your OS at the time of malware attacks. Users can move to the lower end of the post and click on the download button to receive the latest version of PureSync Professional. Users can also download SyncBackPro Trial Version to synchronize your files and avoid wastage of time.
Salient Features of PureSync Professional for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of PureSync Professional for Windows 10/7, users can backup files to the local drives, or it can also perform synchronization of files and folders with another user present on your device.
- Further, this file synchronization software includes different file comparison methods that can identify modifications by date, contents, and even file name.
- Furthermore, this data synchronization software also consists of a compare view that allows users to sort out files and perform synchronization or deletion. Along with this, the program also has different filters that can allow the program to exclude different folders, files, and even file types.
- Moreover, PureSync Professional is also capable of synchronizing the FTP folders that are present on the servers, and it can also store the dates of the files in spite of synchronizing only those files which contain changes.
- More importantly, this file sync software also restores your system to the previous restore point, or you may also choose to copy files from any other storage location of your choice.
- In addition to this, the synchronization tool also allows you to transfer or copy several files or folders simultaneously to any local drive, USB, HDD, and many more.
- Apart from these features, this software can also schedule synchronization of files at the time of startup, shutdown, or even when the device is idle for a few seconds.
We also recommend you to try FreeFileSync for Windows 10/7 as it can also compare files and then synchronize only the modified files.
PureSync Professional System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
PureSync Professional Conclusion:
On the whole, PureSync Professional is one of the best file sync software which can restore your Windows OS to the previous restore point. Additionally, it can also allow you to schedule the synchronization process during startup, shutdown, or at any time of your choice.