PureVPN Review for Windows:
Want to unblock blocked games to play on your computer? Is your privacy under risk due to dangerous hackers and ransomers? Are you facing privacy loss problems while banking and shopping online? Then take a look at this article because you will get ultimate results for all your requirements that is PureVPN. Go through the PureVPN Review and protect your PC from spying eyes. You can download this PureVPN on multiple editions of Windows operating system (Windows 7 to Windows 10). This PureVPN for Windows 10 is the best solution for playing all the blocked games with utmost security. More importantly, you can get complete security while banking, shopping, downloading, and browsing the web on your computer. The PureVPN Review will help you in listing out the features that it includes and installation steps that help in installing it on your computer.
Why Secure VPN for Windows 10 PC?
Browsing the internet will becoming risky in the present days. Due to the enormous increase in hacking, ransomware encryption, Keylogging, phishing attacks, and many other e-threats, the innocent people are losing their privacy and personal & financial info while connecting to the web world. Daily, thousands of hacking cases are registering all across the globe. We use Ethical hacking for good purposes, but most of the illegal hackers are using it in the wrong way, which is referred to as Unethical hacking. So, we need to stop all these hacking methods and safeguard our authenticated data and online identity from the outside world. There are many security suites like antiviruses, internet security suites, firewalls, and other applications. All these programs will give safety and privacy from viruses, malware, spyware, and others. But they will not give 100% protection from hackings, spying, unknown encryptions, and others.
To get rid of all these privacy problems, cybersecurity companies came up with the best security software and named it as Virtual Private Network or VPN. VPN is the software program that includes a security algorithm for making a private connection between virtual servers and PCs. Whenever the secure connection establishes, you can start browsing, banking, and perform other web-related tasks in a fully secure manner. Apart from that, it safeguards your data from hackings by encrypting them with advanced encryption standards. Moreover, the VPNs serve their protection even when you use free Wi-Fi hotspots. Also, the virtual private networks bypass the censorship and allow you to browse blocked web content. To offer secure access to the internet, many software developers designed free and premium VPN tools. Some of the best VPNs are NordVPN, CyberGhost VPN, etc. Apart from these VPNs, we offer the best PureVPN for Windows PC.
PureVPN Free Download for Windows PC Overview:
PureVPN is one of the top best VPN services for Windows PCs (7/8/10). The users of this secure VPN service can surf the websites or downloads the files secretly without getting caught by the hackers. Doing anonymous browsing will secure your online privacy and identity from various spying hands. Moreover, you can access the blocked web content without raising any problems while opening them on your computer. Also, the user can take care of their private information whenever they use free and public Wi-Fi networks. The PureVPN Review also explains the advantages of this PureVPN, and one such is connecting to the desired virtual servers by selecting from the list. The database of this popular VPN software comparatively larger than its competitive products.
PureVPN Server List:
The PureVPN contains a large server list, and some of its remote server locations are the United States, Canada, France, Sydney, India, etc. Let’s see the installation steps of the PureVPN for Windows.
How to Install PureVPN Free for Windows 10?
- By hitting the download button at the bottom of this article, you can download the free version PureVPN for Windows 10 PCs. Even you can get the premium edition by visiting the PureVPN website.
- After that, click the Run button in the open file – security warning to run this free VPN software on your desktops.
- In the next step, you need to go through the license agreement for using the PureVPN on the systems. After reading the privacy policies and terms, click the “I Agree” button. Next, you can see the default destination path to save the installed file on your device. If you want to change the output folder, then click the browse button and choose the new path from the file manager.
- Thus, the installation process of this PureVPN starts on your Windows 10 computer.
- Within a few minutes, it completes the installation task and appears the following image. Now, you need to click the login button to log on to the PureVPN. If you’re a new user, then click the Sign Up to register to the PureVPN.
- Finally, the user interface of this PureVPN for PC displayed on your Windows computer. Now, you can start using the VPN service by connecting to any virtual server.
Steps to Connect to Remote Servers of PureVPN:
- The friendly user interface includes three simple steps to connect the device to the remote server. First, log in with the authenticated username and password after launching the PureVPN on your computer.
- In the next step, select the favorite remote server by going through the database list.
- Finally, click the Connect button to establish the connection between the PC and remote VPN server. Thus, you can start accessing the internet securely and secretly on your computer by hiding the IP address.
PureVPN Review on Advanced Features:
- The advanced encryption method that is AES-256 bit of this PureVPN helps in protecting the essential data stored on your desktop computers. By this, no unauthorized user can access your information illegally.
- When you use the public Wi-Fi hotspots for performing all your online activities, you can use the PureVPN software to secure the privacy from data intruders.
- The PureVPN Review also provides unlimited bandwidth to browse, download, play, and stream the videos without any data limits. By this, you cannot face a slow speed internet connection that irritates you a lot. Interested users can visit the Top Best VPN Services for Windows PC (32/64-bit).
- To protect your online privacy and identity from third-parties, including ISPs, the PureVPN offers WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS Leak Protection.
- With the single PureVPN subscription, you can connect to five different devices, such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, etc.
- Moreover, the user can change the interface to 8 different languages, such as English, German, French, etc.
- Also, go through the PureVPN Review and download it on your Windows 10 PCs to add it as the extension to your Chrome and Firefox browsers.
PureVPN System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32/64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel/AMD or Faster CPU
- RAM: 512 MB or More
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space
- Manufactured by: PureVPN
PureVPN Review for PC Conclusion:
Therefore, I would like to say that the PureVPN Review for Windows PC will help you to know how it protects the user’s privacy from different hacking methods. With this free VPN service, the user can anonymously browse the web on their devices. You can download and Setup this top best PureVPN on all your Windows computers. Moreover, the user can access the blocked and geo-restricted websites, including download links, on their systems. Even you can secure your data and privacy while using Wi-Fi hotspots.