Qustodio is the best parental control software that provides simple tools to manage a child’s activities online. Qustodio parental control is compatible with Mac and Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 operating systems that supports both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture. This free internet monitoring software helps parents to monitor or block unwanted sites to keep their kids safe from all potential dangers. Qustodio free download software will provide daily activities of the kids to the parent’s inbox. With Qustodio free, we can protect one Kid online activity and can monitor from many devices.
Download and install Qustodio Parental Control 2020 Latest version free for all Windows Operating systems from below download button at the end of this article.
Qustodio Free Parental Control Software Overview:
Qustodio is a child monitoring software where it is simple to manage a child’s activities on the web. The activity report of the child in the parental monitoring software shows as a pie chart. Thus, the parent can get a clear overview of the web, search, social networks, and device activity. By using Qustodio, you can monitor and track the kid’s texts, chats logs, app usage, and other things quickly. The social activity tab in parental control shows children’s interaction on social networking sites like Facebook, YouTube. Similarly, the web activity tab shows the visited websites along with WOT and the full URL of the visited pages. The activity timeline tab combines the overall child’s activities in one place. Qustodio software for parents will block websites that come under the banned category.
Qustodio parental control 2020 has a powerful filtering technology which automatically enables to protect the child from harmful content. At the same time, this parental control sets healthy limits so that the child can have a hassle-free online experience. Besides providing the information about the kid’s online activity reports, the Qustodio application will also help parents to protect their child from various web-based threats like cyberbullying, cyber predators, and even internet time addiction.
Qustodio Parental Control Software Key Features:
- Qustodio free parental control comes with a user-friendly interface where the parent can manage all the settings from one dashboard in real-time. Furthermore, it has a help center section where the parent can get a user guide if there is any confusion while using the software.
- Qustodio’s smart filters will block inappropriate content even though if they use a private browsing mode.
- On the other hand, the parent can set a time limit for gaming or can also block applications from running altogether.
- More importantly, this parental control software limits the screen time of a child depending on the age. The daily screen time limit for kids age 5 to 7 years is four and a half hours. Similarly, the screen time limit for 8 to 12 years is six hours a day. In the same way, the per day screen time for 13-19 years age is nine hours.
- Qustodio software further monitors the time spent on social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, and many more.
- Qustodio free software helps in keeping an eye on the child’s contacts, SMS, calls, and texts. So the parent can set a list of unnecessary contacts to block.
- This child monitoring software helps to track the kid’s location. And in any case of an emergency, the child can send his parents a panic alert.
Qustodio Parental Control System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista, 7,8,8.1,10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- RAM: 1024 MB installed memory or Above
- Hard disk: 1.6 GB or more of free space
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1.8 GHz or Later
Since the digital world is not threat free and every year, 41% percent of kids contact undesirable or dangerous strangers through the internet. Similarly, 34% of middle and high school students have gone through cyberbullying. Likewise, 31% of kids have sent or received messages with sexual content. So, to keep a child away from all these, a parent should opt for the best parental control software like Qustodio.