Download R-Crypto Free Latest Version, as it not only allows you to encrypt files and folders but also lets you use the third party cryptographic service providers to increase the level of security for your data. Moreover, this free R-Crypto also allows you to connect the encrypted disk in the read-only mode that no modifications can be made to encrypted files. Besides, the latest version of R-Crypto supports various editions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and this free data encryption software is available for download on all 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
R-Crypto Free Download Latest Version Review:
Have you ever tried to know the benefits of disk encryption in data security? Before discussing the benefits of disk encryption, let us initially get to know about what is meant by disk encryption. In simple terms, disk encryption is nothing but making a drive or storage device inaccessible to unauthorized users so that they will not be able to view any of your confidential files. To access any of the encrypted drives or data, you will have to decrypt it with a password. In case, if you lose the password to decrypt the encrypted drive or files, you will not be able to access them.
Apart from this, you can also prevent various cyberattacks from ransomware programs that can hold hostage of your data to demand ransom amount. So, developers have come up with advanced disk encryption tools that can secure your data from cyberattacks and even unauthorized users. For this reason, experts advise you to check for all the features of encryption tools before you go ahead and install them.
R-Crypto Free Download Latest Version is highly efficient in encrypting disks, and it can also allow users to choose encrypted drives that can automatically connect without performing any manual operations. More importantly, this free data security software for Windows also lets you add hot-keys that can disconnect encrypted drives individually, or all at a time. Users who are optimistic towards the latest version of R-Crypto can scroll down to the lower end of the article and click on the download button to initiate the installation process.
Features of R-Crypto for Windows 10/7/8:
- With the help of R-Crypto for Windows 10/7/8, users can use RSA, DES, AES, two or three key triple DES algorithms to encrypt the disk and secure the data present in it. Along with this, this free disk encryption tool can also allow users to use RSA and AES algorithms in cryptography.
- Further, free R-Crypto is also capable of generating encrypted drives on various networks such as LAN, WAN, MAN, and it can even connect the encrypted drives present on those networks.
- Furthermore, users can also utilize this best disk encryption tool to modify the size of the encrypted disks so that they can use the space for other tasks.
- Moreover, the read-only mode in this free disk encryption tool can also connect the encrypted disks in such a way that the data available in those disks is not editable.
- More importantly, this free data security software can also erase all the data present in the encrypted disks so that the deleted sensitive files are not recoverable by any recovery tool.
- Apart from these features, this program can also display R-Crypto icon for connected encrypted disks and it also consists of command-line utility that can allow you to connect or disconnect encrypted disks.
We also recommend you to download and install Sophos Central Encryption Free for Windows 7/10 as it is also one of the best encryption software.
System Requirements of R-Crypto:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on R-Crypto:
On the whole, R-Crypto is one of the top-class disk encryption tools that can create encrypted drives even on various devices that are present on a single network. Additionally, it also includes command-line utility that can quickly connect and disconnect encrypted drives.