The R-Studio is the free disk recovery software for Windows computers that helps you to recover deleted data from the hard disk drive. This free data recovery tool enables you to recover deleted data from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+, APFS (Macintosh), little, and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2. Download free R-Studio for Windows 10 by clicking on the provided download button. This free R-Studio is compatible with Windows all versions.
R-Studio for Windows 10 – Free Hard Disk Data Recovery Software Overview:
The R-Studio is the powerful disk recovery software empowered by new unique data recovery technologies. This free hard disk recovery tool scans your computer for deleted data and recover. It provides a more comprehensive data recovery solution for recovering files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+, APFS (Macintosh), Little, Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2. Additionally, it uses the raw file recovery that scans for known file types from damaged or corrupted file systems. Moreover, this software works with network and local disks even, partitions are formatted, damaged, or deleted. Besides, this free R-Studio is designed with sophisticated recovery algorithms to scan for deleted data accurately.
By using this recovery tool, you can recover accidentally deleted data, data deleted by virus attacks, hard disk damaged, hard disk with bad sectors, and many more situations. It offers an in-depth file system analysis that helps you to find deleted data accurately. And, it provides an estimation of chances for successful file recovery. With this recovery program, you can recover lost data over the network. Download R-Studio for windows computer lets you get back your lost data in any loss situation.
This free R-Studio is designed with a simple and intuitive user interface where you can find parameters that provide full control over data recovery. You no need to be a data recovery technician to recover deleted data from disks. Further, the RStudio integrated with DeepSpar DiskImage is a professional HDD imaging device that helps you to recover deleted data from hard disk drives with hardware issues. You can run this tool on less amount of system space. And, it never slows down your device.
R-Studio Full Version for Windows Pc Key Features:
- The R-Studio is the free hard disk recovery tool that helps you to recover deleted data from emptied recycle bin, recover deleted data by virus attacks, damaged partition, deleted partitions, and hard disks with bad sectors.
- This free data recovery software supports GPT, MBR, and APM partition layout schemes.
- And also, you can recover data from dynamic volumes, Windows storage devices, and many more storage devices.
- It uses advanced data recovery algorithms that help you to improve the quality of the file recovery when the file system is not damaged.
- Additionally, it can recover files from a device with unknown file systems like HD, CD, DVD, floppy disk, Compact-Flash Card, USB drive, ZIP drive, Memory Sticks, and other removable media.
- Moreover, it supports specific file systems that let’s recover data from FAT, NTFS, FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32, etc.
- An in-depth file analyze provides the possibility of successful data recovery.
- Further, the R-Studio has the Windows explorer style user-interface that provides full control over data recovery.
- The user-interface is available in multiple languages such as English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, etc.
- As well as, it performs disk imaging and analyzing simultaneously.
R-Studio for Windows 10 System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10(both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium II or later
- RAM: 512 MB memory
- Hard Disk Drive: 200 MB free space
R-Studio for Windows Conclusion:
Overall, the R-Studio is the best free hard disk data recovery software designed to recover deleted data from various file systems and storage devices. It offers an advanced algorithm, supports various file types, storage devices, and many more advanced features. To download R-Studio free for Windows, click on the below-mentioned download button.