R-Studio is one of the powerful data recovery software for Mac computers that helps users to get back their damaged or lost files and folders within less time. The free Mac data recovery program supports different file systems such as HFS+, HFS, HFSX, FAT16, FAT12, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5, exFAT, Ext2/3/4FS, ReFS 3.4, and many more. Moreover, it is mainly helpful for restoring all the raw files with the help of a few mouse clicks. The R-Studio works great on all Mac platforms such as Mac 10.14 or below versions.
This top best free data recovery software for PC and Mac enables users to bring back their original data on disks and partitions that were damaged, formatted, or deleted without any notice. The interface in this professional file recovery software is easy to use, friendly so both the old and new users can easily use it whenever they needed for their personal laptops or Mac PCs. Alternatively, it supports different languages like Polish, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, English, and many more so users can choose their own language for easy understanding. Below are some extra features and functionalities of Mac R-Studio.
R-Studio Free Download for Mac OS Key Features:
- R-Studio is designed with a simple, user-friendly interface so that all the Mac users can easily restore all their original content within less time.
- By using this free data recovery software, users can efficiently get back all the formatted, lost, or damaged files and folders from their Mac computers within a few minutes.
- Moreover, the best recovery software for Mac supports several file systems such as HFS+, HFS, HFSX, FAT16, FAT12, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5, exFAT, Ext2/3/4FS, ReFS 3.4, and many more.
- In this program, users can retrieve files and folders that were lost, formatted, deleted on various devices, including a CD, HD, floppy disk, DVD, USB drive, Compact Flash Card, Memory Sticks, ZIP drive, other removable media.
- At the same time, it also easily get back your original files and folders that were removed due to power failures, virus attacks.
- With the automatic RAID parameter recognizer, it can easily recognize all the RAID parameters for both RAID6 and RAID5.
- Users can create image files from a logical disc or entire hard disk drive, and those can proceed as a regular disc.
- Furthermore, users can find out all files and folders easily, and those are sorted by actual structure, file creation, or file extension/ modification time.
- The file previewer in this R-Studio helps to estimate all the recovery chances, and it shows first frames or picture tiles of video files as icons. Similarly, it supports all audio, video, document, and picture formats.
R-Studio Free Data Recovery Tool System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac operating systems 10.14 or later
- Processor: Intel, 64- bit processor.
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk drive needed or above
Conclusion for Mac R-Studio:
From the above information, we would like to conclude by saying that R-Studio is one of the best data recovery utility for Mac computers. This program will easily and quickly recover resource forks, data forks, extended file attributes, finder information, and many more. While scanning an object with this application, it will show items in a graphical way that have been found, including files of known types, HFS/HFS+ volume headers, boot records, FAT, HS/HFS+ BTree+ nodes, and NTFS MFT records, etc.
After getting a complete idea about this most trusted recovery utility, users can quickly hit the download button from our website that completely suits all Mac platforms.