Did you ever lose data as a result of human errors? There are many instances in which users can delete files directly by using a combination of buttons. This process results in file deletions even from the recycle bin. Moreover, there are other situations such as hard drive crash and virus attacks in which the data gets deleted, and you might not be able to find it. However, data can be recovered until and unless the deleted files and are overwritten. But, you might have to spend a lot of time and money to recover the lost data. To avoid these issues, experts have started developing file recovery software that can effectively recover data even in case of formatted disks or lost partitions. For this reason, we suggest you check for all the available options in the recovery software before downloading.
R-Undelete is a free data recovery tool that can not only recover lost files and documents, but it can also help users to sort out files by using their names, path, and sizes. In addition to this, data recovery software can also recover raw files by searching for file signatures. Further, the hard drive recovery software is downloadable on 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Moreover, the top data recovery software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
R-Undelete – Free File Recovery Software Key Features:
- The R-Undelete free latest version stands as a professional data recovery software that mainly helpful for both home and business users to use on their Windows PCs or personal laptops.
- It comes with a simple, easy to navigate, and even user-friendly so that all users can easily and quickly get back all their lost or deleted files and folders in just a few mouse clicks.
- With the help of this file recovery software, users can recover file lost by avoiding recycle bin or by emptying it.
- Further, it helps users to recover files lost in various disastrous situations such as virus attacks, hard drive crash, or sudden power fluctuations.
- The top data recovery software for Windows PC can recover lost files by capturing disk images.
- Besides, the data recovery software for Windows also supports various file systems such as FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT.
- This data recovery software can recover NTFS compressed, encrypted files and also data streams up to 256 KB.
- Moreover, this software allows you to preview the recovered files before restoring them.
- More importantly, the recovery software also lets users recover damaged or missing partitions.
- In addition to this, the file recovery software clones the disk before performing the recovery process.
- Apart from these features, the data recovery software can recover files even after re-installing the Windows operating system.
Users can also download and install Remo File Recovery Software which is also one of the best recovery software available.
R-Undelete for Windows 10/8/7 System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit architectures).
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher Intel processor or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: R-Tools Technology Inc
R-Undelete is a free data recovery tool that can not only recover lost files and documents, but it can also help users to sort out files by using their names, path, and sizes. Moreover, the data recovery software for Windows also supports various file systems such as FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT.
Click here to download the R-Undelete free file recovery software for Windows PC