Download R-Wipe & Clean Latest Version, as it not only allows you to clear cookies, cache files, browsing the history but also lets you clear all the details of all the recently used applications and documents. Moreover, this free R-Wipe & Clean also includes various secure erasing algorithms that eliminate all the traces of your sensitive files present on the disk. Further, R-Wipe & Clean supports various versions of Mac, such as 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.11, 10.12, and you may also go ahead to download and install the latest version of this free disk cleaner on all X64 configurations.
R-Wipe & Clean Free Download Latest Version Review:
Did you ever feel like your Mac’s performance is not as good as when you newly bought it? Though Mac devices don’t require frequent maintenance activities, at some time, Macs also might be prone to slow performance issues in case if you don’t perform maintenance activities for a longer time. In this post, let us discuss some of those maintenance activities, and later on, we shall also have a look at the best program that can perform several maintenance activities to improve your device performance.
The maintenance activities to be performed on your Mac include disk cleaning and secure erasing. These maintenance activities can free up space and improve device performance to a large extent. So to perform regular maintenance activities, various organizations have come up with various disk cleaning tools that can free up space. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to install a top-class disk cleaning tool that can eliminate several unwanted items present on your disk.
R-Wipe & Clean Free Download Latest Version is highly efficient in removing various unnecessary items such as older diagnostic reports, crash reports, and even system logs that are no longer required. Moreover, this free file shredder can also schedule erasing tasks or cleaning tasks to perform maintenance activities on time. Users who are optimistic about the R-Wipe & Clean can move to the lower end of the article and click on the download button to receive its latest version.
Salient Features of R-Wipe & Clean for Mac 10.12:
- With the help of R-Wipe & Clean for Mac 10.12, users can easily clear all the data stored by various websites and applications, to easily access the data from the browser and display faster results.
- Further, this free R-Wipe & Clean can also create a wipe list, and it also lets you add new files, folders, and registry keys so that you can securely erase them without effecting other files present on your drive.
- Furthermore, this best disk cleaner for Mac also includes a task scheduler that silently starts at the predefined times or events. By using this task scheduler, this program can perform any wiping or cleaning activity without any additional user action. Along with this, you might have to restart your system to wipe locked files.
- Moreover, this program can also remove setup and update traces after completion of the installation process or even after the completion of system updates.
- More importantly, this utility software can also clear various logs, such as component-based servicing logs, DISM logs, diagnostic logs, program installation logs, and many more.
- In addition to this, this disk cleaner can also clear all your traces of previously deleted files and folders so that you can free up space that can be used by other programs to perform faster than earlier.
We also recommend you to try Mac Cleaner Free Trial Full Version as it can also eliminate cookies, and other trace files to secure your privacy.
System Requirements of R-Wipe & Clean:
- OS: It supports Mac 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, and 10.12 (64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on R-Wipe & Clean:
On the whole, R-Wipe & Clean is one of the top-class disk cleaners that can efficiently clean all the stored data of various applications. Additionally, it can also clear various logs such as component-based servicing logs, DISM logs, .Net framework logs, and many more.