Are you feeling the threat of Ransomware attacks or infections? Then go for Ransomware Defender Free Download which is an anti-ransomware tool that detects, blacklists, and blocks the incoming ransomware attacks. Download Ransomware Defender free for your Windows PC by clicking on the download button at the end of this article. ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender Free is compatible with all versions of Windows Operating Systems 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 for both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Ransomware Defender Free Download Overview:
Ransomware Defender Free Download is designed to block unknown threats, it detects and further blocks the ransomware threats before it harms your network or computer. The ransomware cleaner stops and blacklists all the types of ransomware whether it may be common or unique.
You can also download the Acronis Ransomware Protection Free Download Latest Version.
What is Ransomware?
A hacker intrudes into your system using a virus file and locks it by encrypting your data. Then, if you do not have the necessary encryption key, there will be actually no way of accessing your data. Now, the ransom perspective comes into the picture. As the hacker will ask you for a ransom fee to access your own files, it is called Ransomware.
Ransomware Defender Free Download guards your PC 24/7 in real-time using its active protection algorithm, improved with user-friendly notifications and alert system. It is a hands-free tool that automatically scans, detects, and blocks the threats and also prevents it from further making attempts in the future. The ransomware protection program will scan your device deeply and find the hidden ransomware in both high and low-level folders.
Furthermore, its history cleaner removes all the temporary files and multiple caches, to free up the precious disk space. Additionally, its startup manager helps you to disable the auto-start feature from your programs to speed up the system’s startup. Moreover, Ransomware Defender for Windows 10/7 also enables an Erase Files option in the Windows Explorer’s context menu, if you want to shred files totally and make the files impossible to recover.
Also, read the 2020 Top Best Antivirus Software for Windows (32/64-Bit).
Ransomware Defender for Windows 10 Key Features:
- The free antivirus software n is very light and will nowhere affect system performance.
- The advanced and exceptional detection systems of the Ransomware Defender locate and report the potential threat in real-time.
- Once you run the application on your computer, it automatically monitors your system for unusual activities.
- Furthermore, it immediately notifies as and when it detects any suspicious activity that is malicious and could harm your system.
- Ransomware Defender for Windows 10/7 provides security from all the online malicious attempts that may invade your computer and infect it with malware.
- Moreover, you can schedule your scan timings and their frequency so that you do not forget to do the manual scan regularly.
- This ransomware scanner updates on a daily basis so that it can detect the viruses accurately, comprehensively, and quickly.
- After completing each scan, Ransomware Defender provides you with a comprehensive report on the computer’s health.
- Rather, with just a single click, it automatically performs the process of scanning, detecting, blocking, and more importantly blacklisting the ransomware.
- Its secure file eraser feature cleans up the applications that you suspect the presence of threat on your PC. You can be able to remove it besides with each and every file related to it too.
- While you launch the Ransomware Defender Free Download, you can scan and clean all detected issues and infections to safeguard your device up to date.
- Lastly, Ransomware Defender for Windows is available in various or multiple languages across the globe and satisfies the end-user’s issues in their own languages.
We recommended you to search for Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware Tool Free Download.
Ransomware Defender for Windows 7 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (both 32-Bit and 64-Bit).
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel/AMD CPU or higher.
- RAM: 1 GB of Memory.
- Hard Disk: 30 MB of free disk space.
Ransomware Defender Conclusion:
To conclude, Ransomware Defender Free Download has an award-winning technology that is by far the most advanced and comprehensive anti-ransomware tool available in the market. It further secures your personal data from ransomware attacking and protects your computer from all the known and unknown attacks. It additionally provides some exceptional features like Schedule Scan, Automatic Updates, Internet Security, Secure File Eraser, and many more to secure your Windows PC against Ransomware threats. Lastly, interested users can download Ransomware Defender from this topic and works on all Windows OS.