Download RanStop Anti-Ransomware for Windows 7/10, as it not only prevents ransomware programs from encrypting your system files but, also lets you prevent accidental file losses. Moreover, RanStop Anti-Ransomware Free Trial also includes a file recovery engine that can restore all your critical files. Besides, this best free ransomware protection supports different versions of Windows operating system such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you may also download the trial version of this program on both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Why RanStop Anti-Ransomware Free Trial?
Did you ever know how ransomware can impact your business damage your balance sheet? A recent survey conducted by reputed organizations reveals that the cost of cybercrimes to various organizations placed globally ranges from a hundred to five hundred billion dollars and the cost of data breaches is around a few million dollars. Once a ransomware program infiltrates into your PC without being detected, you are much likely to be prone to file encryptions, and later on, ransomware developers start demanding you to pay for a ransom amount or else you will have to lose the data. But, if you have installed a best anti-ransomware software on your PC, it becomes easy for you to block various ransomware programs from infiltrating into your PC. So experts highly recommend you to install a top-class anti-ransomware which can effectively identify and block them before encrypting your system files.
RanStop Anti-Ransomware Free Trial is highly capable of blocking newly evolving ransomware programs which go undetected by various ordinary antivirus programs. More importantly, this free ransomware protection can also back up various files in a safe location, so that no ransomware can encrypt them to deny access to you. Interested users who are willing to install the trial version of RanStop Anti-Ransomware can move to the bottom of the post and click on the download button to start the installation process. Users can also download Abelssoft AntiRansomware Free Trial as it can also prevent ransomware from encrypting your system files.
Salient Features of RanStop Anti-Ransomware for Windows 7/10:
- By using RanStop Anti-Ransomware for Windows 7/10, administrators can easily deploy and configure it based on the active directory settings, and this process helps them in securing the servers and also endpoints.
- Further, the ransomware protection engine present in this software is highly efficient in recognizing newly emerging threats so that it can secure your system files and even files available in your drive.
- With the help of MBR protection, this security software can protect your files from various malware programs that try to make various unwanted changes or even may corrupt those files so that they are not accessible to you.
- Furthermore, this free ransomware protection is capable of separating the infected devices such as USB, hard disk drives, memory cards, and many more so that your PC doesn’t get affected due to those infections.
- Moreover, this best anti-ransomware also displays notifications or alerts on the desktop and even sends the users emails regarding all the details of identified infections.
- Apart from these features, RanStop Anti-Ransomware also lets you try ransomware simulators so that you can view how this program can block several malicious programs from infecting your device.
We also recommend you to try ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware Free Download for Windows 10 as it is also one of the top-class anti-ransomware programs available in the market.
RanStop Anti-Ransomware System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 2 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 10 GB of free space.
RanStop Anti-Ransomware Conclusion:
On the whole, RanStop Anti-Ransomware is one of the top-class programs which can secure users device from various malicious programs. Additionally, it can also allow you to try ransomware simulators to test how it can block malicious programs from infecting your system files.