Download Reboot Restore Rx Pro 11.2 for Windows 10/7, as it not only allows you to restore your PC periodically or at any scheduled time but also lets you block access to portable devices. Moreover, this free Reboot Restore Rx Pro is also capable of preventing any malware infection that can make unwanted changes to your system configuration, or even encrypt your valuable files and folders. Further, Reboot Restore Rx Pro is compatible with various editions of Windows such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the trial version of this security software is installable on both 32-bit as well as 64- bit configurations.
Reboot Restore Rx Pro Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever know the benefits of using system restore software in the devices that are placed in public domains? Nowadays, multiple schools and libraries allow various users to access their devices. Apart from this, organizations will also have to let their employees access the devices to perform their regular activities. But, there is a chance that employees may bring in portable devices that can harm your devices, or they might also install malicious applications that might damage your device severely.
So, it becomes very important for the administrators to push certain policies to employees that can prevent them from accessing or installing various harmful applications. To apply various restrictions to devices to devices in the public domain or various organizations, developers have come up with security software that can apply restrictions and even restore the device if required. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to install a top-class system restore software that can push several policies and restore the device to the previous state.
Reboot Restore Rx Pro 11.2 Free Download Trial Version is highly efficient in pushing several restrictions so that administrators can apply their organization’s policies. More importantly, this free system restore also allows you to exclude registry keys from the restoration process. Users can scroll down to the bottom of the post to click on the download button and start installing the trial version of Reboot Restore Rx Pro. Interested users can also try Eassos System Restore Free Download Latest Version as it is also one of the best PC restore tools that can restore your device to the previous state.
Salient Features of Reboot Restore Rx Pro for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of Reboot Restore Rx Pro for Windows 10/7, users can easily create a restore point as soon as the program installation is complete, and by doing so, they can revert any unnecessary changes. Along with this, it also allows users to update the restore point so that they don’t have to lose any important changes done after choosing the restore point.
- Further, this free system restore also allows users to restore the system to the point when the Reboot Restore Rx Pro was installed.
- Furthermore, administrators can also restrict resource usage so that they can limit the usage of portable devices such as CD-ROM, USB, or even internet access to prevent external threats.
- Moreover, users do have the option to exclude the entire registry or certain registry keys from the restore.
- More importantly, this best PC restore software also allows you to use the remote management feature so that you can remotely control the changes of the device and revert them if necessary.
- Apart from these features, users can also choose the automatic restoration process every time the computer boots up, when the user logs off Windows, or even when the system is idle for the specified time. This free Reboot Restore Rx Pro also allows users to choose the scheduled restoration process, or it also allows users to the manual restoration process.
System Requirements of Reboot Restore Rx Pro:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 1 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on Reboot Restore Rx Pro:
On the whole, Reboot Restore Rx Pro 11.2 for Windows is one of the top-class PC restoration software that can effectively prevent any unwanted changes by malicious programs or even by unauthorized users. Additionally, it can also allow you to choose the restore point, and you can also update it later on at any time of your choice.