Did you ever try recovering your lost data on your computer or laptop? In this post first, let us discuss what we need to do in case there is a data loss. To perform a successful data recovery initially, we need to make sure that other files do not overwrite the deleted files. It is also advised to stop all the write operations to the affected storage device. Later on, users can use the data recovery programs that are designed by experts who are capable of recovering lost data. Nowadays, there are many data recovery tools that can support various file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5. Moreover, the data recovery software also allows users to preview the recovered files before restoring the files. For this reason, we suggest users check for all the features before downloading the recovery software.
Remo Recover Pro is a free data recovery software that recovers data from deleted or lost partitions. In addition to this, the data recovery tool also lets you store recovered files on CD, DVD, or any local drive. Further, the top data recovery software is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Moreover, the file recovery software is also compatible with various versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
The Remo Recover Pro free for Windows helps users to get back all their damaged, deleted, lost, or missed folders and files in just a few mouse clicks. With the fastest scanning engine, users can deeply scan their entire PC in no time. The user-interface in this recovery software is easy to use, initiative, and still friendly so that both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely whenever they needed for their Windows PCs or personal laptops.
You might also check for PerfectFileRecovery which is one of the best data recovery software available.
Remo Recover Pro Latest Version Advanced Features:
- With the help of this data recovery tool, users can identify and recover up to 300 file types that include Word files, excel sheets, PPTs, E-mails, and many more.
- Further, the best file recovery software allows users to filter recovered files according to name, date, size, and file type.
- In this freeware application, users do have a search option to find a particular file from the list of recovered files.
- Besides, the data recovery software for Windows is capable of recovering data from external hard drives, memory cards, USB flash drives and many more.
- Moreover, the recovery software also allows you to pause and resume the recovery process at any time of your choice. To resume the last recovery session, users need to save the recovery process to avoid rescanning the drive.
- More importantly, it lets users recover files from various file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and many more.
- In addition to this, the free file recovery software allows users to convert files and folders to ZIP formats in order to save disk space.
- Apart from these features, this security software can also scan and recover lost or deleted partitions.
Remo Recover Pro Free Download System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: It supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 1 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Remo Recover Pro Conclusion:
On the whole, Remo Recover Pro is the best data recovery software that recovers data from deleted or lost partitions. Moreover, the free file recovery software allows users to convert files and folders to ZIP formats in order to save disk space.
Click here to download Remo Recover Pro free latest version for Windows 10/8/7 PC