Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) is an all-in-one management tool that allows you to organize all your remote server connections, Passwords, and credentials that you can securely share into one interface between users. Download Remote Desktop Manager free edition for windows 10, 8, 8.1, and 7. It is a full offline setup compatible with both 32 bit & 64-bit windows.
Remote Desktop Manager For Windows In Brief:
Remote Desktop Manager Free is a tool that manages different remote connections and virtual machines. This Remote Desktop Software is from the Devolutions is a leading provider of remote connection network accesses, password and credential management tools for network administrators and also IT executives.
Remote Desktop Manager comes in two Editions one is Free, and the other is Enterprise. Whereas the free edition is for individuals, and the enterprise edition is for teams, it offers user permissions, roles, etc.
The Remote Desktop Manager supports different protocols like TeamViewer, FTP, Telnet, Citrix, VNC, and others as well as allows to Add, Edit, Delete, Organize, or find Your Remote Connection Quickly. It is compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop or With Terminal Services. The installation very simple and follow the installation wizard, and you will have the program installed within a minute. Before that, you need to choose any one from three types of setup wizard like typical, custom, and complete model.
Once installation completed, you can view the user interface in three different modes called ribbon, menu, and classic. It has a unique setting, folders, icons, titles, notes which can are customizable. However, it has the same functionalities and features, such as managing remote connections, passwords, credentials, and import and export data, etc. The developers are incredibly working hard and make sure that the product meets the needs of the user.
Remote Desktop Manager Key Features:
Intuitive User Interface:
- All the users can access this software with ease as it is easy to install and operate even in a corporate environment and doesn’t require any advanced computer skills or extensive training.
- It allows to remotely connecting any session type such as Microsoft Remote Desktop, RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, ARD, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, pcAnywhere and many more.
- Remote Desktop Manager will securely connect multiple VPN types, such as Microsoft VPN, Cisco VPN, SonicWall VPN, and TheGreenBow VPN.
- Remote Desktop Manager lets you easily import sessions from any other remote connection management tool and also enhance productivity and effectiveness with more than 60 add-ons
- Remote Desktop Manager saves all your Passwords in a professional manner and stores all your Input credentials and automatically allow you to log in everywhere.
Documents & Information:
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers, and bank accounts, and also allow creating various templates for easier data management.
- It also Store, share, and link other important documents and contact data securely.
Team Management Solution:
- Remote Desktop Manager is the perfect solution for IT teams, where it will allow you to concentrate on all your passwords and connections within the corporation or organization and lets you access your data even when you are offline.
- It will enable you to restrict and manage user access and also track all remote connection logs to view and analyze.
Best Encrypted Security:
- Remote Desktop Manager makes sure that all sensitive data is safe and secure and uses advanced encryption algorithms (AES) to protect your organization from data theft or informational leaks.
- It can generate strong passwords and detect the weaker ones.
- Remote Desktop Manager has a complete set of many tools, such as Wake on LAN, inventory report, or remote shutdown.
- It also features an integrated console for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server, and Hyper-V. Also, you will be able to execute script files or macros such as PowerShell, VBScript, SQL script, and many more.
Remote Desktop Manager Software System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 ( 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 or higher
- Storage Memory: 512MB RAM
- Hard disk Space: 500+ MB hard drive space
- Resolution : 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
Click the below download button to get the link for Remote Desktop Manager Free Edition for your Windows PC. Installing this program on your PC/ Laptop will help you to manage all the remote connections from one platform.