Download RoboForm free trial version for Mac that helps you to store and organize passwords and save sensitive information. Additionally, this free password keeper can make your work easier by auto-filling the details. Get this free trial RoboForm for your Mac computer from this website collection by hitting the download button. Well, you can install a password manager on Mac OX v 10.8 to 10. 14 without limitations. It works with 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
RoboForm Free Trial Version- Free Password Manager Overview:
Passwords are the keys to access the accounts, to open websites, and keep data safe. If you lost them, you lose your money, identity, and privacy. To keep your passwords safe, use the best password manager on your Mac that helps you to organize and protect your passwords. On the web, you can see numerous passwords managers for Mac Operating Systems. From that, choosing the right one can keep your data safe. For that reason, I am suggesting you use RoboForm is one of the top best password managers for Mac available free on our website collection. Well, it allows you to store all your passwords with a single click and lock them with a master key.
Whenever you want to access the stored passwords, you need to have a master key. It does not only protect your passwords but, also keeps your credit card numbers, bank credentials, tax invoice, and other sensitive information safe. To keep your data safe, this free trial RoboForm uses the AES 256-Bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA. As well as, it supports two-factor authentication to access your account. Moreover, you can make online shopping, banking faster with the AutoFill feature. Using a password generator, you can generate strong and unique passwords for websites. It is designed with a simple and intuitive user interface that allows advanced and new beginners to store, access, and manage passwords. Also, it is available for multi-platforms like Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, etc. Even, you can add this password manager for the Google Chrome browser. Download RoboForm free trial version for Mac, lest you sore your passwords easily.
–>> Also, download RememBear Password Manager Free Version for Mac.
How RoboForm Password Manager Works:
The RoboForm is a simple yet powerful password management software for Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS. It works well and offers simple and easy to use features.
Create Your Account:
When you launch this program on your Mac, it allows you to create a new account by entering an e-mail address and setting the master key. The master key can keep your data secure. It is one password that you’ll need to remember always.
Add Your Passwords:
Well, you can add your passwords manually or import from the web browser, CSV, or other password managers. It can save your passwords automatically as you log in to your accounts.
Log In into Accounts:
This RoboForm Password Manager allows you to access the websites and accounts without entering a password each time. That saves your time and effort. And also, it provides web access and extensions for all major browsers that means you’ll ever lose passwords.
Key Features Of RoboForm Free download for Mac:
- The RoboForm provides simple and easy access to websites and accounts with a single click. It leaves the hassle of typing usernames and passwords.
- The AutoFill Features helps you to fill your shipping details and other payment details when you shopping, banking that make your work easy.
- When you browse the web, this password keeper can capture passwords and save them automatically.
- This RoboForm for Mac supports Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and all major browsers. Thus, you can access stored passwords anywhere and anytime.
- Besides, this best Mac password manager can sync passwords across all your devices and browsers.
- It allows you to store and categorize passwords in easy to manage folders.
- Additionally, it helps you to export or import passwords to other password managers.
- And, the RoboForm uses the random password generator that lets’s create strong and unique passwords for your accounts.
- The RoboForm uses AES 256 bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA256 to protect your passwords and keeps your identity safe.
- Multi-factor authentication provides an extra layer of security. Well, it supports TOTP based authentication apps like Google Authenticator, Authy, and Microsoft Authenticator.
- Further, the powerful search function enables you to find stored passwords quickly to save your time and effort.
RoboForm Password Manager for Mac System Requirements:
- Supported OS: It supports Mac OS X v 10.8 or later versions
- Installed Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Drive: 150 MB of free space
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Core CPU
RoboForm for Mac Conclusion:
On the whole, the RoboForm is the simple, secure, and easy to use a password manager that protects passwords and other data using strong encryption and two-factor authentication. It provides easy access to passwords with a single click, auto-fill details, generates unique passwords, and many more. To download RoboForm free trial, hit the download button below.