RoboForm Password Manager is one of the best password management software for Windows PC and other Operating Systems. With the help of this freeware application, users can manage, store, and protect all their essential passwords in one particular place. Besides, it supports many secure web browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, and many more. This freeware RoboForm Password Manager full version is highly compatible with all versions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. It works great with both the 32, 64-bit architectures.
Furthermore, it is also available for Mac PC, which supports Mac OS X 10.12 or above versions. Through the RoboForm Password Manager Review for Windows PC article, we are going to explain the detailed features, step by step installation process, necessary system requirements, and a free download link.
RoboForm Password Manager Review:
In our digital world, most of them want to keep all their sensitive information and other login credentials securely in one place to avoid unauthorized access. Simultaneously, we all have the habit of using the same passwords for different websites. It may be convenient, but may not be secure. In some of the situations, there might be a chance of stealing in many ways by hackers, data stealers, snoopers, cybercriminals, and many more. So, keeping all your essential passwords is a necessary thing to protect yourself from online, but one has to remember all the strong passwords.
That’s because there are hundreds and thousands of important applications and other web services for which you wish to set personal passwords. Like email, social media or online accounts, online shopping, internet banking accounts, and many more. Therefore, to come out of these above scenarios, use the best free password management software available on the internet. Many of them claim to be 100% secure but actually run the risk of leaking all the sensitive information to other outside sources. Hence, we are here to introduce one of the secure and most reliable software named RoboForm Password Manager, which packs loads of excellent features to deliver all their tasks in no time.
Some of the RoboForm Password Manager Key Features are password generator, stronger security, browser extensions, and many more. In this article, we are going to discuss the complete review of the free full version RoboForm Password Manager. The RoboForm Password Manager free latest version for Windows 10/8/7 helps all the users to remember dozens of different logins for all their account logins. Moreover, this free password manager software allows you to keep all the passwords secure by generating strong passwords. Additionally, it works with major Operating Systems such as Windows PC, Mac OS, Android, Linux, iOS, Chrome OS, and many more.
How to Download and Install RoboForm Password Manager on your Windows PC?
- First, you need to download the RoboForm Password Manager by using the link mentioned below the RoboForm Password Manager Review Conclusion.
- Once you click on the download button, it will save the installation file to the Downloads folder. So, go to your Download folder, and run the RoboForm Password Manager Setup file by double-clicking on it.
- After that, the welcome window appears, you need to click on the yes option to continue further.
- Next, the welcome Windows appears where you need to click on the install option by agreeing with the terms of services and license policies. Besides, you can also change the setup language from the Language drop-down menu placed at the top right corner of the setup window. Otherwise, continue with the default language.
- If needed, enable the “Show advanced options” button to choose which web browser that you have like to use with this password management software.
- In the next window, you have an option to integrate this program with web browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, and so on. Here, you can choose your preference once.
- To customize the RoboForm setup, you can change the installed folder option. Later, click on the install option to start the installation process.
- The RoboForm Password manager will notify of the applications that require to be closed to perform the installation process. To continue, click on the install button. The applications will close, and this Password manager setup will automatically run on your computer.
- In the next step, you need to create a free account by entering your master password and email address. Then, click next to move forward.
- Once you create your personal account, it shows all the credentials in order. To confirm the save, click on the Next button.
- Finally, the main status Window opens on your desktop screen with great resolution.
User Interface of RoboForm Password Manager:
The RoboForm Password Manager Review comes with a simple and graphical user-friendly so that all users (old & new) can access it freely without much comfort. In the software interface, you can see different menus like logins menu, bookmark menu, identities menu, safe notes menu, and others. All the logins and bookmarks are organized in the logins and bookmarks menu. In the safe notes, all of your notes are organized alphabetically. This menu can be found in the taskbar icon, RoboForm Add-ons, and RoboForm editor. The autosave dialog tool will automatically popups and save all the bookmarks and logins for a web page.
This powerful password manager on Google Chrome, Opera, and Mozilla Firefox appears as an Extension in the top-right hand corner next to the Address Bar. When you click on the Extension icon, a vertical drop-down menu opens where you need to perform your tasks at your convenience. You can see some of the options on the main page there are, Search Files, Generate Passwords, Search Box, Fields, and many more. Additionally, it supports different languages such as Spanish, English, Italian, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, and many more so that all Windows, Mac users can choose their desired language for easy understanding.
RoboForm Password Manager Download for Windows 10/8/7 Key Features:
- RoboForm Password Manager Download Free for Windows helps users to manage, protect all their personal passwords in a particular place.
- With the help of a free password generator, users can create strong and unique passwords in just a few mouse clicks.
- Furthermore, users can sync all the RoboForm data to all the devices and web browsers automatically. Besides, they can click on the turn off sync option to stop the automatic syncing process.
- Moreover, it uses a 256-bit encryption algorithm to encrypt the data. Users can securely share all their encrypted passwords with groups and individuals.
- By using this freeware application, users can store all their personal information like credit card numbers, bookmarks, safe notes, Windows Application Passwords, Contacts, messages, and many more in no time.
- On the other hand, all Windows users can capture passwords while browsing the web.
- With RoboForm powerful search feature, you can search any of the passwords quickly that helps your time and effort.
- This program supports multiple platforms, including Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Linux devices, and other secure web browsers (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Opera).
- Apart from this, RoboForm Password Manager offers 24/7 free customer care support through online so that all Windows users can resolve all their queries and issues instantly.
We recommend users to go through 9 Top Best Free Password Managers for Windows 10/7
RoboForm Password Manager System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Siber Systems, Inc
RoboForm Password Manager Conclusion:
On the Whole, the RoboForm Password Manager review free stands as a top best free password management software that mainly designed for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android users to use on their personal laptops or Windows PCs. The main objective of using this RoboForm Password Manager is to manage, protect, and store their entire essential password in one secured vault. In this, users can create strong passwords using a password generator. Moreover, users can auto-fill the personal details and other applications when they do bank transactions, online payments, and more that help to save their time. This free password manager helps to keep all the sensitive or essential information safe and secure by using the secure notes.
The developers of RoboForm Password Manager works great with all versions of Windows Operating Systems, from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Click on the below download button to download the RoboForm Password Manager for Windows 10/8/7 PCs and Mac OS.
——->>> “Mac OS“——<<<<