Download RoboTask Free Automation Software for Windows 7, as it not only help you in checking emails automatically as soon as you start using the internet but, also lets you synchronize folders to any of your storage locations. Moreover, this utility software can also extract files from Zip archives immediately after downloading them. Further, RoboTask is compatible with various Windows editions such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the trial version of this automation software is installable on both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
RoboTask Automation Software Trial Version Review:
Did you ever feel the need for automation software while using your Windows PC? Most of the individuals might not understand how important is automation software but, when it comes to the businesses, there are multiple tasks, that we need to periodically. Manually performing all such tasks every single time is very difficult, and at times, we may even forget some of our tasks. Not performing a set of tasks on an important can cost businesses in hundreds or thousands of dollars. So experts highly recommend users to install a top-class automation software that can perform multiple tasks triggered by an event. But, before you start trusting any program, experts also advise you to test such programs if all their features are working properly.
RoboTask Automation Software Trial Version is highly capable of performing several tasks automatically when triggered by an event. More importantly, this free automation software can also back up your files and folders automatically to ensure you don’t miss any content in your files. Users can move to the lower end of the post to find the download and click on it to get the trial version of RoboTask Automation Software.
Salient Features of RoboTask Free Automation Software for Windows 7/10:
- With the help of RoboTask Free Automation Software for Windows 7/10, users can also enable the options to receive alerts of any changes made to their files and folders.
- Further, this free automation software can also add alarms so that users to remind themselves about different tasks and perform them without forgetting.
- Furthermore, this task automation software can also automate sending emails and even check emails in the inbox so that they don’t have to miss a single important email.
- Moreover, users can also set an event as a trigger or an intimation to the program to start the shutdown process of the PC, and by doing so, you can avoid wastage of time in emergencies.
- More importantly, users can also choose to automate several running of different applications and the opening of different documents at any scheduled time.
- Besides, this program can also automate sending messages within the local network as pop-ups so that your colleagues may know that you have arrived to start working.
- In addition to this, users can also automatically begin or end several Windows services that run in the background. This process allows you to take advantage of whenever required, and later on, you can automatically disable them to speed your device.
- Apart from these features, users can also automatically perform tasks such as copying, renaming, and deleting files as per your preferences.
RoboTask Automation Software System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 128 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 300 MB of free space.
RoboTask Automation Software Conclusion:
On the whole, RoboTask Automation Software is very efficient in performing several tasks automatically so that you can perform them without forgetting. In addition to this, it can also shut down your device automatically when an event triggers.