SearchMyFiles is the free file search software using which you can find files on your computer. This file search utility enables you to search for files by name, size, date, type, and other specifications. This file finder scans for the desired files in two stages. In the first stage, it scans all the files and folders that you have opted for. In the later stage, it adds file names, size, date, time and other details to each file and displays it. The free duplicate file finder also lets you translate the results into a language of your choice in a notepad. Download this file search software for Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. SearchMyFiles is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit. This file search utility is also available in the portable version which you can carry around and install in other systems.
SearchMyFiles Duplicate File Finder Features:
- Search for files in your computer that you are not able to find. Also, find duplicate files or files that are saved more than once with the help of this free duplicate file finder.
- The various search modes in this file finder enable you to have a better and quick search experience. The search modes include the standard, duplicate, non-duplicate, duplicate name and, summary mode.
- Command the duplicate file search tool to scan in the base mode. In other words, you can search for files according to the drives you save them in, such as drive D, drive C, drive H, Drive F, and so on.
- The exclude search option lets you add folders that you want to exclude from the search. Therefore, SearchMyFiles will only search those folders that you include in the list.
- Search for files according to the time they are created, last modified or accessed. Also, set the time range in minutes, seconds, and hours.
- Save the files information after the scanning is completed to another location. Also, you can know all the details of the files that the file search tool finds by scanning.
- Find files according to their size with the help of this duplicate file finder. Also, set least and most file sizes in KB, MB, or GB for quick and easy search.
- Similarly, filter your searches by enabling or disabling attributes that include read-only, hidden, system, archive, compressed or encrypted.
SearchMyFiles Duplicate File Finder for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: NirSoft
- For 32-Bit version download, click here.