Download Securden Password Vault for Windows 10, as it includes various extensions that can autofill login details on various webpages and even on different applications. Moreover, this secure password manager can also provide high-level protection to all the confidential details with AES-256 encryption. Along with this, it can also apply the second layer of security for enhanced security, and users will have to authenticate through two successive stages. Further, Securden Password Vault is compatible with Windows 8, 8.1, 10, and the trial version of this free password manager is installable on 64-bit configurations.
Why Securden Password Vault Free Trial?
Did you ever lose access to your sensitive details such as username, passwords, keys, and many more as a result of a hard drive crash? Nowadays, most of the internet users have multiple online accounts which allow them to make bank transactions, connect to various people through social media, and many more. So it has become very important to generate and store complex passwords in a safe location. Storing all the sensitive details in the device hard drive can allow unauthorized users to access them, or you may even lose the information when you experience data losses. So, developers have come up with programs that allow users to generate complex passwords and even store them in a safe place to provide reliable access. For this reason, experts highly recommend you install a top-class password manager after check all the features.
Securden Password Vault Free Trial is highly efficient in generating complex passwords, and it can even store them in a secure vault to prevent unauthorized access. More importantly, this best password manager for Windows can also backup your entire database periodically so that you can recover the data in the event of a disaster. By doing so, you can ensure access to all your important data and passwords. Users can move to the lower end of the article and click on the download button to get the 14 days trial version of Securden Password Vault. Users can also download TweakPass Password Manager Free Trial as it is also one of the best password managers available in the market.
Salient Features of Securden Password Vault for Windows 10 64-Bit:
- With the help of Securden Password Vault for Windows 10, users can generate passwords by enforcing various complexity rules such as a minimum number of numerals, uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and even special characters.
- Further, this free password manager also makes use of military-grade encryption AES-256 that allows you to access your sensitive information only with the encryption key.
- Furthermore, Securden Password Vault allows you to assign five different roles to your team members, such as super administrator, administrator, account administrator, user, and auditor. By assigning these roles to the team members, it allows them to add accounts, view, and edit passwords based on their roles.
- More importantly, this security software can also produce detailed logs and reports of password utilization and also allows authorized people to view those reports.
- In addition to this, it can also automatically fill passwords to various websites so that you can quickly perform online shopping and various other activities without any time-lapse.
- Apart from these features, Securden also allows users to access their sensitive information on their smartphones so that they don’t have waste time searching for the desktops.
We also recommend you to install the Steganos Password Manager for Windows 10 64-Bit to generate and store all the complex passwords which are hard to remember.
Securden Password Vault System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 (64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 4 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 2 GB of free space.
Securden Password Vault Conclusion:
On the whole, Securden Password Vault is one of the top-class password managers that can generate, encrypt, and store complex passwords. In addition to this, it can also assign multiple roles to your team members so that they can add accounts, view, and edit passwords as per their requirements.