Shotcut Video Editor is open source video editing software which is one of the best alternatives for your Windows video editor. This free video editor offers a wide range of tools and functions using which you can create the perfect video outputs. Easily cut videos, crop and paste them to adjust your videos. You can cut video clips and paste them into other videos or other frames using the crop and paste tools. Similarly, merge two or more videos to form a video of large size. Preview your videos before saving them to make changes if required. With this Shotcut Video Editor, you can also edit videos by dragging and dropping them in the dialog box which saves the time of searching for the video files.
Download Shotcut Video Editor for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. Also, this video editing software is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit and is available for MacOS as well.
Shotcut Video Editor Latest Version Key Features:
- Shotcut Video Editor supports a wide range of video and audio formats and their respective codecs which makes it easy to read and process all types of videos.
- The open source video editor also supports popular image formats including JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF and also image sequences.
- Shotcut Free Video Editor lets you record videos and audios from your webcam and later add them to your video clips. Further, you can even insert your voice files in the background that would work great for narrations or documentaries.
- The video editing tool lets you export videos as image sequences as well as frames to image formats.
- Enhance your videos by adjusting their color specifications, saturation, removing noise, and other settings.
- You do not have to import videos to Shotcut dashboard as you can directly choose your files from within the video editor itself.
- Shotcut Video Editor control the audio specifications of your videos such as peak meter, loudness, spectrum analyzer, and waveform.
- Mix the audio according to your liking by adding audio of various types including bass, balance, gain, expander, delay, and more. Further, you can also normalize the audio using the normalizing tools.
- Make your videos more dramatic by adding fade-in and fade-out audio tunes to the music using the audio editing tools.
- Shotcut Video Editor enhance the videos by adding various effects to it from the video effects palette. The filters include saturation, hue, overlay, darken, color, contrast, brightness and more.
Shotcut Video Editor Free Download System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 200 MB
- Disk Space: 500 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: Meltytech