Shotcut Video Editor is a free open source cross-platform video editing software and encoder that can manage a wide range of media formats. The Shotcut Free Download is compatible with both Windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit platforms.
Shotcut Video Editor Overview:
If you’re looking for a free video editor that can replace Vegas Pro, Shotcut 19 is a particularly the right choice. This open-source software is integrated with plenty of editing tools that make the user edit the videos efficiently. By using this application, the user can create beautiful videos without watermarks. You can also use plenty of video editing tools. Shotcut Free Download supports various types of videos, audios, and even photo formats. So, you can work with any kind of media you want. The user can analyze the video by frame to frame, allowing to correct frame size. VSDC Video Editor and Wondershare Filmora Free Video Editor are a few competitors to Shotcut Full Version Video Editor.
One of the unique functions of this application is that it opens and plays the MLT XML playlist by instantly encoding and streaming a preferred network. The interface of the Shotcut Video Editor Full Version is intuitive and straightforward. All the tools are smartly arranged on the interface. And the user can change the interface color as well as the language as required. Effortlessly import the Videos, Photos, and Images by using drag or drop option. Visible information includes detailed media properties, encoding panel, settings, and file queue. Furthermore, Shotcut Video Editor enables you to work with a set of audio filters, namely Balance and Gain, which are mainly useful in adjusting sound issues in the file.
Key Features of Shotcut 19:
- Shortcut Video Editor 19 has a clean and straightforward interface so that both novices and experienced users can access freely.
- The application supports the latest video and audio formats such as WAV, AIFF, AU, FLAC, WebM, Mkv, FLV, gif, and much more.
- Shotcut Free Download supports plenty of video filters like blur, color grading, Crop, Glow, Mirror, Rotate, Sharpen, and White Balance that helps the users to customize the video.
- This free video editing program supports all kinds of popular image formats such as BMP, JPEG, PNG, SVG.
- After completion of the editing process, the user can preview the edited videos.
- You can create, edit, play, save, load, encode, and stream the MLT XML projects.
- Freier is a Plug-in that contains a collection of video effects that provides filters and mixers in a minimalistic API Plug-in.
- With the help of HTTP, HLS, and RTMP, the user can playback and stream videos efficiently and quicker than before.
- Also, the best video editing software can encode the multiple files at a time that will save the user time.
- Customize the audio by adding various audio filters like Bass & Treble, Compressor, Copy Channel, Downmix, Expander, Gain, and Normalize one and Two-pass.
- The inbuilt three-way color wheel assists you in editing photos and naturally make necessary corrections.
- Shotcut Video Editor is one of the comprehensive and most essential editing tools that offer basic and complex functions.
System Requirements for Shotcut Free Download:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
- Processor: Intel/AMD 2.0 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB.
- Publisher: Meltytech, LLC
Just click on the following link to Free Download Shotcut Video Editor 19 for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. Moreover, the best video editing software is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit configurations.