Shotcut Video Editor is a free open source cross-platform video editing software and encoder that can manage a wide range of media formats. It is entirely free to download and compatible with both Windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit platforms.
Overview of Shotcut Video Editor Full Version:
If you’re looking for a free video editor that can be replaced Vegas Pro, Shotcut is a particular right choice, this open-source software integrated with plenty of editing tools that make the user edit the videos easier. By using this application, the user can create beautiful videos without watermarks. But you can use plenty of video editing tools. The Program supports various types of videos, audio, and even photo formats. So, the user can work with any kind of media you want. The user can analyze the video by frame to frame, allowing to correct the frame size. VSDC Video Editor, Wondershare Filmora Free Video Editor, are some of the few competitors to the Shotcut.
One of the unique functions of this application is that it opens and plays the MLT XML playlist by instantly encode and stream in a preferred network. The interface is intuitive and straightforward; all the tools are smartly arranged on the interface. And the user can change the interface color as well as the language if they required. Effortlessly import the videos, Photos, images by using drag or drop option, the file explorer is not working. Visible information includes details media properties, encoding panel, settings, and file queue. Furthermore, the program enables you to work with a set of audio filters, namely Balance, Gain, pain, that tools are mainly useful in adjusting sound issues in the file.
Key Features of Shotcut Video Editor 19.10.20 Full Version:
- Shortcut Video Editor 19.10.20 has a clean and straightforward interface so that both the novices and experienced users can access freely.
- The application supports the latest video and audio formats. Such as WAV, AIFF, AU, FLAC, WebM, Mkv, FLV, gif, and much more.
- It supports plenty of video filters like blur, color grading, Crop, Glow, Mirror, Rotate, Sharpen, White Balance that helps the users to customize the appearance of the movie.
- This free video editing program supports all kinds of popular image format such as BMP, JPEG, PNG, SVG.
- After completion of the editing process, the user can preview the edited videos. With the help of a network protocol scheme, address port and parameters in the URL address.
- You can create, edit, play, save, load, encode, and stream the MLT XML projects.
- Freier is a Plug-in that contains a collection of video effects that provides filters, mixers in a minimalistic API Plug-in.
- With the help of HTTP, HLS, RTMP, the user can playback and stream the videos easier and quicker than before.
- The best video editing software can encode the multiple files at a time that will save the user time.
- Customize the audio by adding various audio filters like Bass & Treble, Compressor, Copy Channel, Downmix, Expander, Gain, and Normalize one and Two-pass.
- The inbuilt three-way color wheel assists you to edit the photos and make the corrections in the images in a natural way.
- In my view, it is one of the comprehensive and important editing tools that offer basic and complex functions.
System Requirements for Shotcut Video Editor:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
- Processor: Intel/AMD 2.0 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB.
- Publisher: Meltytech, LLC