Simplenote is one of the best free note-taking application for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and the web. With the help of this freeware application, users can keep all their ideas, thoughts in one place. The free version of Simplenote supports all versions of Windows-Operating Systems, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Furthermore, it works great on both 32, 64-bit architectures.
Through the article Simplenote Review free version, we wanted to explain all Windows users about different features included in this freeware application are access everywhere, support Markdown, and lots more. The interface in this Simplenote note-taking application is easy to use, initiative, and still user-friendly so that both the advanced users and beginners can access it freely whenever it is needed for their Windows Systems.
Why we need Note-taking Apps?
Generally, most of the people use pen, paper, and notebook to keep all their ideas, thoughts that get on their mind. But, there comes some scenarios where if they prefer to rechange or retype their writings, they might be a difficulty. However, due to the digitalization and usage of many devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs, which has inbuilt tools like notes, sticky notes, and many others. Furthermore, few people are not happy using those incorporated features.
That’s why many software companies have designed numerous note-taking applications. Nowadays, many note-taking apps considered as feature-rich in terms of their capabilities, security, performance, and compatibilities. Moreover, choosing the best note-taking application can put your ideas, thoughts, and events safely and securely. In this article, we are going to explain one of the secure note-taking application known as Simplenote.
The Simplenote stands as the top best free note-taking application for Windows computers. That is why we would like to review about Simplenote and wish to know the features offered, how to use Simplenote, advanced features, and so on. The Simplenote free latest version for Windows 10/8/7 PC helps users to capture ideas and thoughts in their notes, lists, pictures, and voice. Moreover, it provides a distraction-free note-taking environment. By using this Simplenote, users can protect the privacy and security of their private notes. Even, Simplenote offers a convenient and quick way to store all the records and information in one secure place. It even includes text search, so within less time, All Windows and Mac users can find whatever notes that they need.
Furthermore, it has the ability to search for any kind of note types, including checklists, sketches, images, clipped web pages, audio memos, scanned documents, text, and many more. Once you get the complete idea about this Simplenote note-taking application, you can click on the download button mentioned below the post. Simplenote was an early leader in the digital note-taking space, which supports all editions of Windows Operating Systems from Windows 10 to Windows XP. Also, it is a cross-platform software, which supports Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and the web. Along with this, it can even work with several web browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera, IE, and Safari.
Once you finish reading the complete Simplenote Review free version, all Windows users can click on the download option that is mentioned at the bottom of this post. After downloading, the user needs to create an account with the correct email id, password of at least eight (8) characters. More importantly, if they already have a Simplenote account, then simply sign in with their already given email id and password. Initially, users need to start their notes by just clicking on the new note option present at the top of the main interface. At the same time, users can write, preview as well as publish them in markdown format.
Simplenote Free Version for Windows 10/8/7 PC Key Features:
- The Simplenote for Windows 10/8/7 free version comes with a straightforward, simple, and easily understandable interface. So, both the non-technical people and technical users can keep all their private information in one secured place.
- By using this freeware program, users can capture all their ideas, thoughts, or anything more conveniently.
- Moreover, users can easily, quickly, and efficiently find out the news or information immediately, share deadlines, Web pages, projects, ideas, and many more Within a few mouse clicks.
- Furthermore, users can store all sensitive information such as bank account information, passwords, social security numbers, and lots more.
- The latest version of Simplenote includes keyboard shortcuts, which helps to perform a pre-programmed action. Some of them are Ctrl-n (New Note), Ctrl-f (Move focus to search field), Ctrl-+ (Increase font size), Ctrl- – (Decrease font size), Ctrl-0 (Reset font size), and more.
- By using this free note-taking application, users can sync their private notes between their device, web app, and any of the supported desktop apps.
- On the other hand, users can search their private notes even when they are offline.
- By downloading Simplenote on Windows 10/8/7 PC, you will not regret about the maximum length of a note. Very conveniently, you can create long notes. But it should not exceed up to a thousand words or more, because a large one can take much time to process both in your personal device and the web app.
- In this Simplenote, users can write, preview, and even publish their private notes in markdown format.
- Through the Simplenote Review for Windows PC free version, we wanted to explain all users about the excellent feature included in this freeware program is the trash tool, which helps users to delete notes and view them and, if needed, restore it.
- With the advanced editing tools, users can edit, paste, cut, and align texts, add images, stickers, and many more as per their requirements.
- With the “pin to top” option, users can pin their text that helps to find their texts easily, quickly, and efficiently whenever it is useful.
- Through the Simplenote Review free version, we wanted to tell users that this program can help you in backing up notes anonymously, as it can backup all their notes, pictures, lists, and voice in no time.
Simplenote for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures)
- Processors: Intel core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 150 MB free disk space needed or above
In conclusion, I would like to conclude by saying that, go through this Simplenote review and know all the advanced features and functionalities to deliver all their tasks in less time. Simplenote for Windows PC helpful for both home and commercial users to capture ideas and thoughts in their notes, pictures, lists, and voice. Through the Simplenote review for Windows PC, we get to know that there is a possibility to share all their share texts online with their colleagues, friends, family members and upload them on social sites.
By using this freeware program, users can get to know that there is a possibility of backing up all the changes that were done to the notes. With Simplenote, users can write anything, drag and drop images and file attachments into notes, draw sketches, create checklists, use a digital highlighter, and many more in just a few mouse clicks.
Simplenote free version for Windows supports to work on all editions of Windows Operating System, from Windows XP to 10. So, you can keep all their ideas, thoughts in one place.
At last, click here to get the link to download Simplenote free version for Windows PC.