Skype 8.58 is a free chat messenger that allows you to get in touch with your friends and colleagues no matter where you are located. In addition to this, the instant messenger also allows you to transfer files, photos, and videos of various sizes. Further, this best messenger can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. Moreover, the free messenger app is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Skype 8.58 Instant Messenger Free Download Overview:
Skype is the most popular instant messenger across the world, as it allows users to make free skype to skype calls. It doesn’t matter even if it is an international call you can make video calls to friends and family. Moreover, there are no time limits on any calls, so there are no interruptions while you make calls. Apart from this, you can also make group calls or conference calls for free of cost. You may add up to 25 people to a group call and communicate with each other. This feature has been very beneficial, especially for the business purpose, as people don’t have to be in a single room to conduct a conference meeting.
Skype 8.58 Instant Messenger free latest version for Windows computers helps all users to communicate with their friends, family, colleagues, and other business associates conveniently. Moreover, they can quickly and efficiently chat, make voice/video calls as well as share all their files with others all around the world. It comes with many unique and advanced tools such as real-time voice translation, live subtitles generator, location sharing, smart messaging, call forwarding and lots more. Therefore, if you wish to use this Skype 8.58 Instant Messenger on your Windows PC or personal laptops, then click on the download option specified at the end of the post as quickly as possible. After that, hit the downloaded executable file of the Skype 8.58 Instant Messenger to Setup the installation process.
A security warning dialogue box opens, asking whether you need to run the setup file. Click on the Run button to move further. Next, a user account control window opens where you need to click on the Yes button to continue. In the ready to install page, click on the install option to begin the installation process or click the back option to change the required settings. Immediately, the installation process of this Instant Messenger application starts on your devices. Once the installation process ends, the Skype 8.58 Instant Messenger launches itself. If not, you can begin it utilizing the desktop shortcut. Click on the Let’s Go button to move further. Next, users need to create a Skype account using the create option. If you are already a Skype user, you can simply sign in with your email id and password.
Interested users might also download Nimbuzz Messenger, which is available for free of cost.
Skype Instant Messenger for Windows 7/10 Key Features:
- With the help of this free messenger, users can avail call forwarding feature, that helps you to connect with your friends even if they are not online. This messenger forwards calls to mobiles at very low charges per minute, and you can also pay with Skype credit.
- Using the caller ID feature, you can let people know who is calling them.
Further, the free video chat feature lets you share up to 10 videos in a single call. When multiple users are in a group call, they can send up to 10 videos.
- At times, you may have you to send large files or documents after your task completion. For this reason, this instant messenger for Windows has got a file sharing feature that allows you to transfer files to multiple contacts.
- Moreover, the free chat messenger has made it easier for colleagues with each other by using the screen sharing feature.
- This messenger has also included a translator that is capable of translating your voice or text to multiple languages.
- In addition to these features, users can also share their contacts in chats, so that the user on the other side can add the number to the contact list and start making calls or chats. You might also check for Trillian Instant Messenger, which is one of the best instant messengers available.
Skype System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: It supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10(32-bit or 64-bit).
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher Intel processor.
- RAM: 512 MB memory or above.
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
Skype Instant Messenger Conclusion:
Overall, Skype is the best messenger that allows you to get in touch with your friends and colleagues, no matter where you are located. More importantly, the free chat messenger has made it easier for colleagues to collaborate with each other by using the screen-sharing feature.
Click here to download Skype Instant Messenger 8.58 for Windows 10/8/7 PC