Download SlimCleaner Free Trial, as it not only allows you to identify duplicate files or large files that are consuming too much of disk space but also lets you enable or disable several startup items. Moreover, this free SlimCleaner also allows you to uninstall several applications which you might consider as harmful or unnecessary. Further, the SlimCleaner supports various editions of Windows, such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and this free PC tune-up software is also installable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
SlimCleaner Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever know why is it so important to clean all the browser data such as cookies, history, and cache? Before discussing the importance of clearing browser data, we shall get to know about browse data in short, and later on, we shall discuss why we should clear it periodically. In simple terms, browser cache is the data stored on the hard drive so that the browser can make use of it and easily display the information instead of trying to access the website. Cookies are files that can store user-related information to let website creators know what information you are accessing on the website so that they can provide better results. Browser history is nothing but the list of websites that you have accessed over a while.
Browser stores cache, cookies, and history so that it can provide a better online experience for the user. But, when there is too much data present in the browser, it is quite obvious that the browser can slow down to a large extent. To avoid issues such as browser slow-down, developers have come up with PC tuneup software that can clean your browser and ensure its maximum performance. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to install a top-class PC tuneup software that can improve your browser speed and also your PC performance.
SlimCleaner Free Download Trial Version is highly capable of clearing all your browser data so that you can have a better online experience. More importantly, this free PC tuneup for Windows also lets you clear Windows data and application data so that PC performs at maximum speed. Users can scroll down to the bottom of the article to click on the download button and receive the trial version of SlimCleaner. Interested users can also download PC Cleaner Pro Free Trial as it can also optimize your PC by fixing various issues.
Salient Features of SlimCleaner for Windows PC:
- With the help of SlimCleaner for Windows PC, users can purge several Windows log files, temporary folders, memory dump files, thumbnail cache, search history, recycle bin, and many more.
- Further, this best PC cleaner can also clear data of various applications such as anti-malware programs, MS Office, and many more.
- Furthermore, this free PC cleaner also allows you to select a drive and search for various similar files or files with duplicate versions, and later on, you can choose the files that you would like to delete.
- Moreover, this program can also scan any drive to identify the large files that are consuming more and more disk space.
- More importantly, the startup optimizer tool in this software also recommends you to remove items from the Windows startup list that might be harmful or unnecessary, and by removing those items, you can optimize your startup process.
- Apart from this, the software manager also recommends you remove or uninstall several unwanted programs to improve your PC performance.
We also recommend users to check for OneSafe PC Cleaner Pro for Windows 10 as it is also one of the best PC cleaners that can free up disk space so that other applications can access the available space.
System Requirements of SlimCleaner:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on SlimCleaner:
On the whole, SlimCleaner for Windows is one of the top-class PC cleaners that can clean your browser data, application data, and Windows data to clear disk space that might range from several Megabytes to Gigabytes. Additionally, it also allows users to schedule a disk scan at any time, date, or even daily, weekly, and monthly.