Download Smart Driver Manager Free Trial for 30 days, as it can not only backup all the drivers present in your system but also lets you restore them in case if you are facing any issues with the latest versions of those drivers. Moreover, this free Smart Driver Manager is also capable of displaying the list of outdated drivers, so that you can choose any of those to update. Besides, this Smart Driver Manager supports various editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you may also download and install this free driver updater on all X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Smart Driver Manager Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever try to know why is it so important to ensure all the drivers of the PC are up-to-date? Nowadays, most of us might be aware that cybercriminals keep looking for vulnerabilities in user’s devices, which they can easily exploit to induce malware programs that can damage devices and even cause serious data losses. Vulnerabilities in devices might be of different forms such as outdated applications, an outdated operating system, and even outdated drivers. In this post, let us also from where do have to download the updated drivers and why do we need to avoid third-party updates.
When users try to update drivers, it is very important to update them by downloading them from manufacturers, and in the case of Windows PC, you may download it directly from Microsoft. Users may avoid third party ones that might include several loopholes that cybercriminals can exploit. So, various organizations have come up with various driver updaters that can download and install the latest versions of drivers from the manufacturer. For this reason, experts advise you to check for the top-class driver updater that can look for driver updates on the official websites of manufacturers.
Smart Driver Manager Free Download Trial Version is highly efficient in checking for driver updates from of Microsoft website, and it also avoids updates from the third party. More importantly, this free driver updater for Windows can also scan for outdated drivers automatically without having to perform the scanning process manually. Optimistic users may scroll to the lower end of the article to click on the download button that provides you with the trial version of Smart Driver Manager. Interested users can also check Avast Driver Updater Free Trial to download all the drivers only from manufacturer’s website.
Salient Features of Smart Driver Manager for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of Smart Driver Manager for Windows 10/7, users can ensure the smooth performance of various accessories such as system speakers, web cameras, keyboards, mouse, and many more.
- Further, this free Smart Driver Manager is also very efficient in performing the backup of all the current versions of the drivers so that you can easily restore them in case if you are not interested in the latest versions.
- Furthermore, this best driver updater can also download the latest version of the drivers, and it also lets you view the history of downloaded drivers.
- Moreover, this program also lets you enable proxy settings through which you can provide address details, port details, log in, password, and it also lets you set the maximum number off simultaneous downloads.
- Apart from this, you may also enable the option to scan for drivers when your device is ideal, and you can also turn off all the notifications that relate to new devices or outdated drivers.
We also recommend you to download and install OneSafe Driver Manager for Windows 7/10 as it is also one of the best driver updating tools available in the market.
System Requirements of Smart Driver Manager:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Developer: Smart PC Solutions.
Final Thoughts on Smart Driver Manager:
On the whole, the Smart Driver Manager is one of the top-class driver updating tools that can ensure no malware can manage to enter into your device by using the outdated drivers. Additionally, it can also let you view the entire history of previously downloaded drivers.