Download SmartSync Pro v6.1 for Windows 10/7, as it can tackle disputes that arise due to editing files on both source and destination folders. Moreover, this free SmartSync Pro also lets you perform incremental backup of files and folders present in your drive, and you do have the option to compress the backups. Besides, SmartSync Pro supports various editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the trial version of this free file sync software is available for download on all 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
SmartSync Pro Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever experience the benefits of file sync software in effectively performing backup and also to save your drive space? In the present environment, data losses are one of the primary concerns any computer users come across. There are multiple instances in which several users might have to face data losses due to malware or virus attacks.
To get away from data losses, users have started performing a backup of their data to other storage devices. But, regular backup of data reduces the available storage space on the device. Along with this, users may also face slow PC performance due to a lack of storage space. So, to help users effectively backup files and folders without taking too much disk space, developers have come up with various file sync software that can synchronize data. For this reason, experts advise you to check for all the features of SmartSync Pro before installing.
SmartSync Pro 6.1 Free Download Trial Version is highly efficient in synchronizing files and folders without having to perform the backup process every time you modify files. By doing so, you can quickly apply the changes to the destination folder that might be available on the other devices. More importantly, this free file sync software for Windows can also display detailed activity log of all the synchronization process to avoid data losses. Optimistic users who willing to install the trial version of SmartSync Pro can scroll down to the lower end of the article to find and click on the download button.
Interested users can also install SyncBackPro Free Download Trial Version as it can also effectively sync files across devices that are placed in a network.
Features of SmartSync Pro for Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit):
- With the help of SmartSync Pro 6.1 for Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit), users can choose the type of operation such as copy source to the destination, move the source to destination, synchronize source and destination, and compress source into a single file.
- Further, this free SmartSync Pro is also capable of performing incremental backup along with compression, and users may also choose to delete the unmatched files from the destination.
- Furthermore, this best file sync software also lets you choose the synchronization types such as sync with a local or network computer, sync with a remote computer, or you may even select the option to sync data with your mobile.
- Moreover, this file sync software also allows you to choose the files that you want to sync and even files that you would like to ignore in the synchronization process.
- More importantly, this program is also capable of scheduling the file sync process to avoid wasting time in manual synchronization.
- Apart from these features, this software can also store up to a hundred backups of previously synchronized files and folders to let you restore any of them if required.
We also recommend users to check for Resilio Sync Home Pro for Windows 10 32/64-Bit as it is also one of the best file sync software available in the market.
System Requirements of SmartSync Pro:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 233 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on SmartSync Pro:
On the whole, SmartSync Pro is one of the top-class file sync programs that can perform an incremental backup, and it can even store the last hundred file versions to let you restore them in case of any errors. Additionally, it can also schedule the synchronization process to avoid spending your valuable time.