SoftEther VPN is the best virtual private network that lays virtual Ethernet cables between all your globally placed LANs. It is the world’s most powerful multi-protocol VPN software. This top VPN is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Moreover, this VPN is available for free download on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
SoftEther VPN Free Download Overview:
SoftEther VPN helps you create multiple virtual hubs on your server. Further, this server will act as a VPN server that accepts VPN connection requests from client devices. The VPN for Windows allows clients to create multiple network adapters on their computers. Later on, the client computer will behave as a VPN client, that establishes VPN connections to the Virtual Hub on the VPN server. More importantly, the best free VPN allows you to establish VPN sessions between VPN clients and VPN servers. In easy words, the VPN session is a virtual network cable. Furthermore, this free VPN is capable of creating a VPN connection beyond any kinds of firewalls and NATs.
This best VPN for Windows is an alternative VPN server to many existing VPN products. As it has a strong SSL-VPN protocol to penetrate any kinds of firewalls. The optimized SSL-VPN protocol of SoftEther VPN has very fast throughput, low latency, and firewall resistance. In addition to this, the VPN for PC has strong resistance against firewalls than any other VPN. The built-in NAT-traversal penetrates your network admin’s troublesome firewall for additional protection.
SoftEther VPN for Windows Latest Features:
- With the help of this best VPN, users can establish both remote-access and site-to-site VPN.
- Moreover, the VPN for PC has strong resistance to a highly restricted firewall.
- Besides, the top VPN also has advanced security features such as logging and firewall inner VPN tunnel.
- More importantly, the VPN for Windows offers 1Gbps-class high-speed throughput performance along with low memory and CPU usage.
- Further, security software supports seven VPN protocols such as SSL-VPN, OpenVPN, IPsec, L2TP, MS-SSTP, L2TPv3, and EtherIP.
- Furthermore, the VPN software runs on multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, Solaris, and Mac OS X.
- In addition to this, the best free VPN allows you to build your own cloud.
SoftEther VPN System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10(both 32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 2 GB of free space.
SoftEther VPN Conclusion:
SoftEther VPN is the best virtual private network that lays virtual Ethernet cables between all your globally placed LANs. Further, it supports seven VPN protocols such as SSL-VPN, OpenVPN, IPsec, L2TP, MS-SSTP, L2TPv3, and EtherIP.