Download SOUND FORGE Pro 13 Free Trial on your Windows 10 64-bit, as it not only allows you to record audios but, also allows you to edit them add your own effects to them. In addition to this, the audio editor for Windows also includes the latest engine that provides users various options such as pitch shifting and time stretching even if it doesn’t have artifacts in it. Further, the trial version of this audio recorder is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and is downloadable on 64-bit processors.
SOUND FORGE Pro Free Download Overview:
Have you ever experienced various errors like distortions and audio dropouts while recording or playback? These type of errors can occur if the latency buffer setting is too low while recording or playback and distortions usually occur while monitoring mics. In order to avoid such issues, experts advise users to get the best audio editor and recorder that can avoid such issues and also produce amazing high-quality audios.
SOUND FORGE Pro Free Download is capable of avoiding distortions, audio dropouts, and many more to let you produce the highest quality audio which is easily audible to everyone. Moreover, this free audio recorder comes with a user-friendly interface for both beginners and professionals, and it includes four color tones namely, dark, white, light or medium. This audio editor also includes multichannel file editing allows you to edit and convert multiple types of audio files by using different available sources. Users who are willing to install the trial version of SOUND FORGE Pro can click on the download button which is available at the bottom of the post. You might also check for AVS Audio Editor Latest Version Free Download which is one of the best audio editors available.
SOUND FORGE Pro for Windows 10 Key Features:
- With the help of SOUND FORGE Pro for Windows 10, users can make use of the timer for automatic recording by using several chosen input devices.
- Further, users do receive a processing kit which includes a set of tools such as edit tool, event tool, pencil tool, envelope tool and even magnify tool. By choosing the magnifying tool and dragging the pointer over a preferred area can zoom in to region so that you can view the particular region in a detailed manner.
- Furthermore, using this best audio editor also allows you to render edited audio in the background, and simultaneously you can start editing new audio to save plenty of time which can be used to perform other activities.
- More importantly, this free audio recorder consists of more than twenty effects which can streamline your recording which includes chorus, distortion, reverb, and many more.
- Besides, this audio recorder also includes mastering and clearing features that allow you to apply DSP effects so that you can edit audios in real-time.
- In addition to this, this software also contains iZotope Ozone Elements that includes tens of professionally designed presets, and it also allows you to customize the audio according to your taste.
- Apart from these features, users can also apply delay and reverb effects by using coreFX delay, coreFX Chorus, coreFX Flanger, and Acoustic Mirror. Interested users can also download and install AVS Audio Editor Full Version for Windows 10.
SOUND FORGE Pro System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 500 MB of free space.
SOUND FORGE Pro Conclusion:
Overall, SOUND FORGE Pro 13 is the best audio editor that can help you in an automatic recording by using multiple input devices. More importantly, this software can also add several effects to your audio and also ensures it is of high-quality.