Want to play the videos of your choice regardless of their file formats? Are you interested in changing the interface style daily to work with a different experience? Want to convert the videos to play and publish on your social accounts? In case if you are searching for answers for the above questions, then here is the best solution that is Splash Player. Yes, Download the Splash Player for Windows 10 on your computers to play all your media items.
This Splash Player Free Download is one of the best free media players for Windows 10. With the help of this free music player, one can easily add all their music formats, such as MP3, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, ALAC, MP2, WMA, and others. In the same way, you can add any videos to this free media player and watch them on your computer, such as MP4, MPEG, MPEG-4, Blu-ray, AVCHD, FLV, AVI, MOV, VOB, DIVX, XVID, etc. But before that, you have to download and install this Splash Player on your desktop computers. And make sure that the PC is installed with any of these Windows editions, such as Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Apart from that, the Splash Player for Windows 10 is compatible with Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit processors. Want to know more about this free media player? Then you have to go through the following sections.
Why Splash Player for Windows 10?
In our free time of these busy lives, we listen to our favorite or memorable music on our iPods, iPhones, Smartphones, and tablets. On all these gadgets, we have inbuilt music players, so we no need to install any other media players. But when coming to the desktop users, we need multimedia players even though we have a preinstalled Windows player. Due to fewer features available in the Bloatware player, we cannot play most of the files on our desktops. In the same manner, we watch different kinds of videos, such as birthdays, video songs, movies, anniversary videos, and others. All these are stored in different formats depending upon the captured devices. Like music tracks, the preinstalled player unable to add and play all kinds of videos, and if we do so, then we can encounter errors like Format Not Supported. For that, we need the best media player on our desktops.
Nowadays, many software companies have come up with the best media players that work on different platforms, such as Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, etc. Some of the top downloaded video players on various devices all over the globe are VLC Media Player, GOM, KMPlayer, and many more. In this list, there is also one more name that is Splash Player. Especially for Windows users, this Splash Player is designed so that the user can download and install it on all editions of Windows except Windows XP. The Splash Player for Windows 10 also contains many advanced features, such as attractive user interface, video conversion, enhancing the video quality, and more, which are discussed in the below paragraphs. And you know what! This free media player for Windows consumes not much more system resources for downloading it on the desktops, so anyone Setup it on all their devices.
Splash Player Free Download Key Features:
- The Splash Player for Windows 10 contains a simple and easy-to-use interface. Even the users of this media player can change the appearance by modifying the interface with the inbuilt themes. You can use any theme according to your mood and your desktop background by simply going through its settings.
- With the help of this multimedia software, you can play videos of multiple sources, such as digital cameras, Smartphones, recorded, downloaded, etc.
- More importantly, the Splash Player Free Download supports to watch all kinds of videos, including SD and HD types. Some of them are HD, Ultra HD, AVCHD, Blu-ray, MOV, VOB, etc.
- Without causing any compatible issues while adding the files, you can play & watch the videos on your desktop computers.
- Moreover, you need not download and install any external codecs because it supports all kinds of video and audio formats.
- Whenever the user wants to share their memorable videos with their loved ones, you can publish them on your social accounts, such as Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- For protecting your battery and increase its lifetime, the Splash Player for Windows 10 uses advanced technologies, such as NVIDIA, AMD, and Intel hardware acceleration.
- When compared with other top best competitive video players, the user can watch the videos with more attractive and more visual effects.
- In addition to the above, the Splash Player Free Download for Windows 10 supports to add any kind of subtitle they want while watching the videos. The supported subtitle formats of this video player are SRT, ASS, SSA, Vobsub, etc.
- Apart from that, this top best media more paly for Windows PC allows you to convert the videos from one type to another. For example, you can add the files of MP4 type and then convert them to different formats, such as MPEG, Blu-ray, AVCHD, DVD, FLV, etc.
- You can download and install this Splash Player quickly on all your Windows PCs because it is a lightweight software that consumes a low amount of system requirements.
Splash Player System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32/64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Celeron at 1.4 GHz CPU or Faster
- RAM: 512 MB or Above
- Hard-disk: 1024 MB of free space
- Manufactured by: Mirillis
Splash Player for Windows 10 Conclusion:
Therefore, the Splash Player for Windows 10 is one of the best free video players for playing the audio and video files on your PCs. This top best multimedia software supports many input files, such as MP4, MPEG, MP3, FLV, AVI, DVD, ALAC, AIFF, etc. Even you can add the HD formats, such as Blu-ray, 1080p, 4K, 8K, AVCHD, etc. This intuitive user interface is another additional benefit of the users to use it easily on all their desktops. So, download this Mirillis Splash Player on your Windows 10 as soon as possible. For downloading this free video player on your PC, you have to tap the download button at the end.
Click here to get the link to download the Splash Player on your Windows 10 computers.