Download Steganos Password Manager Latest Version as it not only allows you to store and secure all your username and passwords but, also lets you store all your private details. Moreover, Steganos Password for Windows can also sort out several items based on creation date, modification date, and category. Further, the latest version of this free password manager supports different versions of Windows operating system such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you might also download and install it on 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
Steganos Password Manager Latest Version Review:
Have you ever felt the need to acquire a password manager as a result of forgetting passwords? Users across the world face various situations in which they might not be able to recollect their sensitive information such as social media login credentials, internet banking details, credit card information, and many more. In such situations, users may have to face too many difficulties as a result of not recollecting the information. To avoid such annoying situations, experts advise users to install a top-class password manager that easily store and manage all your sensitive information.
Steganos Password Manager Latest Version is highly capable of generating and storing complex passwords so that secure your passwords from hacking attempts and even avoid annoying situations such as unable to recollect passwords. More importantly, this Password Manager for Windows also lets you secure your sensitive information with a master password, which is known only to you. Apart from this, this secure password manager can also import passwords stored in Google Chrome browser so that you don’t have to re-enter every password and username.
Salient Features of Steganos Password Manager for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of Steganos Password Manager for Windows 10/7, users can store their master password on any portable device such as USB so that they don’t face the risk losing all the passwords as a result of forgetting the master password.
- Further, this free password manager also prevents unauthorized users from accessing your passwords with secure AES-256 encryption technology.
- Furthermore, this best password manager also includes a virtual keyboard that bypasses the need to enter your password through a physical keyboard, and as a result, keyloggers can’t record your keystrokes and crack your passwords.
- Besides, Steganos Password Manager also lets you import passwords from the previous version of the program through ESF file, and it also allows you to open passwords from cloud storage through SPM file.
- Moreover, users can also choose from various cloud storages such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and MagentaCLOUD to transfer the master password to their mobile device.
- More importantly, this password manager also allows you to enable or disable various options such as enter passwords automatically, update login data automatically, close automatically when the key device is removed.
- Apart from these features, users can also change the password after entering the current password or by using the backup copy of the password.
We also recommend you to install LogMeOnce Password Manager for Windows 7/10 as it is also one of the best password managers available in the market.
Steganos Password Manager System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 200 MB of free space.
Steganos Password Manager Conclusion:
On the whole, Steganos Password Manager is one of the top-class password managers which can secure your passwords with a virtual keyboard. Additionally, it can also enable or disable various options such as automatically entering passwords and updating login data.