Download Surfshark VPN Free Trial for Mac, as it not only allows you to use OpenVPN instead of the default protocol but, also ensures your device is free from annoying ads, tracking programs, phishing attempts. Moreover, this top VPN also maintains high-level security by using DNS leak protection, which is capable of tackling any security flaws, that can result in DNS request leakages. Besides, this free VPN software supports various versions of Mac such as 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and it is also downloadable on 64-bit editions.
Surfshark VPN Free Download Overview:
Did you ever happen to experience bandwidth throttling by your internet service provider? Bandwidth throttling is a technique popularly used by internet service providers for the sake of controlling network traffic which can, in turn, reduce congestion in the bandwidth. By doing so, internet service providers would be able to reduce users upload and download speeds on several file sharing and video streaming applications. In case, if they don’t reduce users upload and download speeds, they might have to purchase extra bandwidth to provide internet access to all the users. But, as we know, any user who pays for their ISP would like to explore the maximum benefits of available bandwidth. To avoid bandwidth throttling, experts advise you to install a top-class VPN which can minimize the control of ISPs on your upload and download speeds.
Surfshark VPN Free Download is highly capable of minimizing the control of ISPs on your upload and download speeds. More importantly, this best virtual private network can also provide maximum protection to your device when you are accessing any public Wi-Fi or shared network. Interested users who optimistic and looking forward to installing the full version of Surfshark VPN can go ahead and click on the download button, which is available exactly at the bottom of the post. Users can also try ExpressVPN Free Download for Mac to ensure ISPs won’t control your upload and download speeds.
Surfshark VPN Full Version for Mac Key Features:
- By enabling kill switch in Surfshark VPN Full Version for Mac, users can ensure no online threat can breach their device security in case of a drop in the VPN connectivity.
- Further, this free VPN for Mac also hide your IP address to prevent ISPs from tracking your browsing history and download, and by doing so, it can also block local governments from tracking your location.
- Furthermore, it also makes use of advanced military-grade encryption technique which can encrypt all your sensitive data to keep it private.
- Moreover, this best free VPN has a strict no-logs policy to ensure all your details such as IP address, browsing information, network traffic, and bandwidth usage are immediately deleted after disconnecting the VPN service.
- More importantly, the CleanWeb feature in this software is capable of preventing unwanted ads, malware programs, and it can even restrict you from accessing several malicious URLs which are useful for phishing attempts made by cybercriminals.
- Apart from these features, this VPN software also lets you access more than eight hundred servers that are located across fifty nations so that you can behave like you are available in some other nation.
We also recommend you to install AVG Secure VPN for Mac as it can also allow you to access servers which are available across the world.
Surfshark VPN System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Mac 10.12, 10.13, and 10.14 (64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Surfshark VPN Conclusion:
On the whole, Surfshark VPN Full Version for Mac is one of the top-class VPN which can restrict you from accessing malicious URLs, and it can also block advanced malware programs. Additionally, it can also encrypt all your sensitive data so that only the user on the other end can view the information.