Download Synchredible 5.3 Free Standard Edition, as it not only allows you to create new synchronization tasks but also lets you enable the option that can synchronize subfolders of selected folders. Moreover, this free Synchredible can also check the integrity of various files that are synchronized earlier. By doing so, this free file sync software can check if there are any errors in the synchronization process. Besides, Synchredible for Windows 10/7/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista, and it can also backup and restore program options and as well as synchronization tasks. In addition to this, it also allows you to set the application priority as low, normal, high, or highest.
Synchredible 5.3 Free Download Standard Edition Review:
Did you ever explore the benefits of synchronization software to save all the latest versions of the files and documents? Before discussing the benefits of file sync software, let us understand what ordinary backup tools do while performing a backup of files and folders. Backup programs usually perform three types of backup, such as full, incremental, and differential. The disadvantage with these backup processes is that full backup consumes plenty of time to backup though the restoring process is faster. Whereas differential and incremental backup can backup faster, but the restoring process is slower.
If the backup and restoration processes are time-consuming, the productivity of individuals and also enterprises can drop to a large extent. So, developers from across the world have come up with multiple file sync software that can quickly sync files to avoid time consumption. For this reason, experts highly recommend you download and install the file sync programs only after checking for all the required features.
Synchredible 5.3 Free Download Standard Edition is highly efficient in synchronizing files at any specified time or even at certain intervals. More importantly, this free folder sync software also lets you filter files with different extensions and even files present in the specific folders. Users who are willing to download and install the standard edition of Synchredible can scroll to the lower side of the article to find and click on the download button.
Features of Synchredible 5.3 for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of Synchredible 5.3 for Windows 10/7, users can enable the preview option before synchronizing files and folders.
- Further, this free Synchredible also supports long filenames by using UNC paths to sync files that have names longer names with more than 255 characters.
- Furthermore, users can also choose the directions in which synchronization shall take place. Along with this, it also lets you sync all files and skip files with identical timestamps. You may also enable the option to sync files with newer timestamps only so that you can sync files even faster.
- Moreover, this free file sync software also allows you to create actions to be executed before or after the synchronization process starts or finishes.
- More importantly, this best file sync software also lets you sync files that have been changed within the specified number of days.
- In addition to this, this program can also execute the synchronization task if the file meets the chosen condition, and you can also enable the option that can generate a warning and cancel synchronization if it doesn’t meet the selected condition.
- Apart from these features, this program also lets you determine when the reports should be shown after synchronizations. You can also enable the option to create extended mail reports, including a file list.
We also recommend users to download SmartSync Pro for Windows 10 Free Trial as it is one of the best file sync software available in the market.
System Requirements of Synchredible:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 1 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 150 MB of free space.
- Developer: ASCOMP Software GmbH.
Final Thoughts on Synchredible:
On the whole, Synchredible is one of the top-class file sync software that can effectively sync files in a single direction or even in bi-directionally. Additionally, it also supports long filenames by using UNC paths.